16' Series G'day

Roosterman

Jul 18, 2015
Hunter Valley
G'day all, newbie here, been lurking for awhile, myself and my family are currently in the market for an expanda of sorts, and have been using the forum as source of info.

Anyway we live in the Hunter Valley, freezing at the minute, and are looking at selling up and doing a lap in the next year or so, and relocating...which brings us to this group...as we think and 16' OB expanda will fit the bill for our travels..

Thanks for the add.

Cheers.

Rooster..

dagree

Mar 3, 2012
Perth. WA
G'Day and welcome to the forum @Roosterman
If the info you are after isn't on here (Or if someone can't answer your queries) then it never happened ;)

NAHHHH Honestly have a good read through the pages and ask questions... Someone on here will help.

Also pics of your van when you get it are compulsory :)

Reactions: Roosterman

Crusty181

Feb 7, 2010
Mentone, VIC
G'day all, newbie here, been lurking for awhile, myself and my family are currently in the market for an expanda of sorts, and have been using the forum as source of info.

Anyway we live in the Hunter Valley, freezing at the minute, and are looking at selling up and doing a lap in the next year or so, and relocating...which brings us to this group...as we think and 16' OB expanda will fit the bill for our travels..

Thanks for the add.

Cheers.

Rooster..
Welcome @Roosterman to the forum. We had a 2009 16.49.1OB for 5 years, 300 odd nights on board and 30k + km over the time we had it. Some would argue that the onboard shower would better suit, but a portable shower, shower tent and porta potti which did us fine. Very comfortable and surprisingly roomy, cosy van .... not too heavy and great overall choice of van.

The 17 footers have all but taken over though.

Reactions: bigcol