14' Series Full annex 2013 14.44-4

Kayde

Feb 2, 2016
Western Australia
Hey guys
1st time poster from WA.
I need help I'm about to buy a 2013 14.44-4 outback and want to buy a full annex for the awning.

I contacted jayco in Perth but they want $2500 for one that's custom made for it.

Any ideas where I can get one from on the Internet as I'm having trouble finding a site???

The awning is a standard jayco awning for this model , I find it hard to believe that they get them "custom" made

Any help would be great
Cheers

Reactions: bigcol

MDS69

Jul 6, 2014
Kakadu annexes in Qld are fairly popular. I just looked up their website for you to give you a link but noticed they say they custom make as well. I suggest you give them a call to discuss.

http://www.kakaduannexes.com.au/

Reactions: Kayde

dagree

Mar 3, 2012
Perth. WA
Welcome to the forum @Kayde from another "Wait Awhiler" (WA)

When we got our van from Caravanland they put us onto Australiawide Annexes who actually do most annexes for them. We were quoted the same price from Australiawide direct as what Caravanland quoted. $2,600 for a 17' expanda two years ago so guessing $2,500 would be about right for a 14'er?

The annexes are "Custom made" to suit each individual van and the good thing is that they come to your place to measure and return to fit when done!

Reactions: Kayde and bigcol

Dobbie

Jun 18, 2014
'Custom made' often refers to the measuring and special clips, sail track, afk as well as the specific measurements for canvas etc which can be different for each van....and the fitting of those. Often influenced by the height of the van as well.

I know we've had to have measurements done before manufacture, then special bits fitted to make it all work.

If you want it to fit, it needs to be the right size.

bigcol

Nov 22, 2012
Swan Valley Perth
welcome @Kayde , from another of those annoying Wait Awhilers

like @dagree I brought mine through Australian Wide Annexes - they are based east coats somewhere
but they have a rep over here
give them a call, they come to you, measure, quote, explain
then when it arrives
they fit, explain, show you how to do it yourself & such

very helpful
very friendly

Reactions: Dobbie and dagree