first time posta

stormpatrol

Oct 26, 2011
newy/nsw
Hello guys an gals first time here and just about to take delivery of a new expanda 16.49.2 outback and selling my 2004 jayco eagle outback , its all happening here :yo:

PMK

Jul 25, 2011
Sunbury Victoria
Yep! sure is all happening here,......
Another thats taken the step from Eagle to Expanda...... We pick ours up soon too & it's getting real close now, Can't wait.
Welcome aboard you will find alot of usefull info & friendly advice here also.

Cheers,

Paul

MolongMick

Oct 6, 2011
NSW
Welcome aboard Storm Patrol.

Where abouts in this great country do you come from?

I am looking forward to the day that we get our Expanda, but alas we need to wait for the Eagle to go, "Please fly away Eagle", it will happen soon.

Enjoy the Jayco.

Klugerclan

Aug 31, 2011
Welcome to the forum Storm Patrol, we pick up in a couple of weeks, our Swan recently 'flew the nest'. Good luck and enjoy the forum.

stormpatrol

Oct 26, 2011
newy/nsw
thanks for the quick response we think our eagle will sell this friday after inspection molongmick we come from newcastle mate and i think you might live in molong lol.

Smiffy

Oct 6, 2011
Southern Highlands NSW
Welcome Stormpatrol. We are fresh to Expandas Downunde:r and love what people do with there vans and how much pride we all have in the product. We are also stepping out of an Eagle into 16.49-2. December 16 confirmation. Fingers crossed. Lucky enough to keep the Eagle in the nest untill after Christmas for security. The next 6 weeks is going to be tough. I'm what they say "Toey as a Roman sandle".
juggle:
Cheers
Smiffy

stormpatrol

Oct 26, 2011
newy/nsw
Welcome Stormpatrol. We are fresh to Expandas Downunde:r and love what people do with there vans and how much pride we all have in the product. We are also stepping out of an Eagle into 16.49-2. December 16 confirmation. Fingers crossed. Lucky enough to keep the Eagle in the nest untill after Christmas for security. The next 6 weeks is going to be tough. I'm what they say "Toey as a Roman sandle".
juggle:
Cheers
Smiffy
well thats our date also smiffy cant wait might have to meet up sum place ?

andrea

Nov 9, 2011
Brisbane
Hi Stormpatrol,
I'm a newbie too. We get our 17-56-2 on the 19th of this month. I have to say after reading all the posts of upgrading from the swans/eagles that I'm glad we went for the expanda. We were temped by the campervans......

Enjoy your new van :)
Andrea

Reds

Oct 31, 2011
Berwick Vic
Hi Storm Patrol
We are also newbies to the site. We have upgraded from a Swan into a 16.49-2 and last week received a pickup date of 21 Dec. Nervously counting down the days hoping everything goes to plan at the factory and it arrives on time for our three weeks away. The forum is great heaps of helpful people with great knowledge and ideas.

Goodluck
Red

NissPat

Jul 30, 2011
ACT
G'Day StormPatrol, welcome to the forum mate. Good to see another Patrol driver.

The waiting game is bloody painful but worth it, ey! 10 more days for us...

stormpatrol

Oct 26, 2011
newy/nsw
G'Day StormPatrol, welcome to the forum mate. Good to see another Patrol driver.
yThe waiting game is bloody painful but worth it, ey! 10 more days for us...
ha ha the name kinda gives it away 97 4.2 turbo patrol weighing in at a healthy 3 ton plus the 1560 for the out back all up 4.560 without me and the kids wow but yeah cant wait also come on the 16/12/11

stuartcarr2002

May 13, 2011
Sydney
Hello guys an gals first time here and just about to take delivery of a new expanda 16.49.2 outback and selling my 2004 jayco eagle outback , its all happening here :yo:

Deja Vu... Sounds familiar about 6 months ago. We went from a 2010 Eagle to our 2011 Expanda. You will wonder how you ever managed with the eagle. :)

MolongMick

Oct 6, 2011
NSW
Where abouts are you getting your expanda from? I'm still looking for a good place to buy one, and comapre quotes.