16' Series Expanda Show Special

David Spencer

Feb 6, 2015
Im in the hunt for 16.49.4 Expanda OB in WA (NEW). I would appreciate some feedback on Melbourne show special and what they offer.

Kenshi123

Jun 24, 2012
Ballarat
Will be there Sunday, but I am sure that someone will get in before me. If there is nothing here by Sunday, I will post info up for you mate.

ShaneT

Jul 24, 2014
W.A
Im sure Its the tv, antenna, stereo and outdoor speakers. Mate just orded his van last week and they threw in the show special aswell.

Ross Falcke

Sep 23, 2013
melbourne
I bought my 16.49-4 OB last showtime in Melbourne. I went between two Jayco agents without telling them who etc. I'm led to believe that the agents are split into showcasing the different lines of Jayco's such as one agent selling vans one selling motorhomes. Could be sales gimmick but I bought my Expanda off an agent selling the motorhomes with them asking me not to let the other know. in the end got what I thought was a very good deal. Show special thrown in and solar for $70! ( how much must they be making on them? ).

always pays to bargain.

achjimmy

Jan 24, 2011
This has been discussed before.

But I have bought two new Jayco's around show time but NEVER signed at the show. Have always recieved a better deal separately. Jayco will have certain guidelines for all the dealers to operate under when they are together. Those guidelines won't apply outside the show. Depending on the specials they maybe worth having or not. But generally when "squeezing" a deal it's the options that they give the most ground on. Best advise know exactly what you want and how much it is and then invent a price you wanna pay for that. Once you get to your price you should be happy.

cruza driver

Hercules
Staff member
Nov 9, 2010
Mighty Victoria
This has been discussed before.

But I have bought two new Jayco's around show time but NEVER signed at the show. Have always recieved a better deal separately. Jayco will have certain guidelines for all the dealers to operate under when they are together. Those guidelines won't apply outside the show. Depending on the specials they maybe worth having or not. But generally when "squeezing" a deal it's the options that they give the most ground on. Best advise know exactly what you want and how much it is and then invent a price you wanna pay for that. Once you get to your price you should be happy.
Good advice @achjimmy always go in with everything you want before bargaining, as you will normally end up paying full price for any additional extras added on later.

Reactions: achjimmy

Simon

Dec 28, 2013
Melbourne
agree with @achjimmy - we bought last year post show and got the show special included in our deal.

Last year they threw in solar panel, battery + case, floor matting and sun shade to long and one short side of the awning.

We struck a deal post show and got heaps of other stuff included also.

Reactions: Wanda