17' Series Expanda Newbie

Aussiecris

Jun 11, 2012
Umina Beach
G'day all
Thought I'd better introduce myself, My name is Cris and live on NSW central coast I've been a member of this forum for a while and was only dreaming of owning an Expanda. Well the time has come, We sold our Hawk and we've bought ourselves a 2010 17.56-2 outback. Travelled down to melbourne to buy it as there wasn't much available up here, so far I've only spent one night in it but we're hoping to get away for a couple of days next week. I Have questions about dual batteries but I'll check the forum better before i ask as its probably already been answered
I look forward to chating.
Cheers Cris

20130502_191242.jpg

Reactions: Ch00ka77

Holden_man

Aug 21, 2012
Brisbane - Carindale
Hi cris, welcome mate and congrats on the new rig, looks great. Bet you guys are itching to get away. You are lucky with Plenty of great spots near to you, great area the central coast, had a few days recently at south west rocks and loved it, but let's keep it between you and I, that I am giving NSW a wrap. It's grounds to get kicked out of QLD. Look forward to hearing of your trips......HM

Reactions: relgate

17triton

Feb 24, 2013
Ballarat
Gday Chris and welcome, great looking setup mate make sure you let us all know any mods and trips you want to share with us.

chartrock

Forum Patriarch
Staff member
Sep 26, 2010
Gold Coast Hinterland
:welcome: to the forum Cris. Nice looking setup you've got there. Keep us posted on your trips and whatever mods you fit and ask anything you want, some member is bound to know the answer. :)

relgate

Superstar
Staff member
Feb 2, 2012
Sydney, NSW
Hi cris, welcome mate and congrats on the new rig, looks great. Bet you guys are itching to get away. You are lucky with Plenty of great spots near to you, great area the central coast, had a few days recently at south west rocks and loved it, but let's keep it between you and I, that I am giving NSW a wrap. It's grounds to get kicked out of QLD. Look forward to hearing of your trips......HM

Welcome Chris. You must have some special kind of mojo to draw such comments from a QLDer, especailly at this time of year!

Congrats on the new rig.

Reactions: Holden_man

Aussiecris

Jun 11, 2012
Umina Beach
good call on the servo
KFC it was
After 14Hrs on the road it was a welcome sight for my daughter ( we drove 1200km that day what a trooper )
By the way, That's the biggest servo I've ever seen, I tried to get a photo to show my wife but couldn't get the whole thing in one picture.

cruza driver

Hercules
Staff member
Nov 9, 2010
Mighty Victoria
good call on the servo
KFC it was
After 14Hrs on the road it was a welcome sight for my daughter ( we drove 1200km that day what a trooper )
By the way, That's the biggest servo I've ever seen, I tried to get a photo to show my wife but couldn't get the whole thing in one picture.
HAHA and there is 2 of them and during the day nearly all the pumps can be occupied too

Enjoy the 17 to mate plenty of new memories to be made.