Old & Moved expanda led kits

Jim and Tab

Jul 29, 2011
Bendigo Victoria
after fitting leds to our 16-49-3 and seeing the advantages
we decided to buy bulk lots and try our luck selling them as a kit to suit each van.
after getting permision from the forum moderator to place them for sale here we would like to let you know we now have some kits available for sale.
if you would like to know any more about them or special forum prices please email us
leds4vans@iprimus.com.au.
we have tried different combinations of leds and found these kits to be the best.
all the leds are tested before sending and of course have warranty.
cheers jim/tab and diamond

DSC05503.JPG

DSC05506.JPG

DSC05504.JPG

Jim and Tab

Jul 29, 2011
Bendigo Victoria
hi andrea
for your van you should need
6x36 leds for the roof lights.
3x12 leds for the entrance light and lights over the bed on the cables.
3x4 leds for fixed light at the beds under the cupboards and toilet/shower.
and 1x48 leds for the awning light.
the price for yor kit will be $80 delivered

andrea

Nov 9, 2011
Brisbane
Hi again Jim,
For some reason I'm thinking that our external light is already and LED. Could this be right? We purchased our van November 2011. Thanks :) Will you be taking paypal?

Deano

Aug 10, 2011
Bargara, Qld
Hey Andrea, our 17.56.2 was built in Nov 2011. It has a LED awning light. Now because we paid for a upgrade to LED lights upon delivery, I am not sure whether it comes standard now.
Cheers
Deano

linrod

Jan 3, 2012
Inverloch, Victoria
This all sounds great, but I am a bit slow on the uptake and would need pics of where they are going. We have (or it's coming in March) the 17.56.1 ob, o what would I need and how do they get installed??
Cheers Linda

kimlouise

Jan 19, 2012
Mornington Peninsula, Victoria
Hi Linda, We have a 17.56.1 ob coming end of April. I spoke with Page Bros. Seaford today about this and they are told me that LED lights where NOT standard in 2012 17.56.1 models. She could not however confirm or deny if innerspring mattresses where now standard. (She said we would have to wait til closer to delivery to find that one out...go figure???!!!)
Kim

andrea

Nov 9, 2011
Brisbane
Hey Andrea, our 17.56.2 was built in Nov 2011. It has a LED awning light. Now because we paid for a upgrade to LED lights upon delivery, I am not sure whether it comes standard now.
Cheers
Deano

Thanks Deano. I'll take a look tomorrow so I can put an order in with Jim :)

Jim and Tab

Jul 29, 2011
Bendigo Victoria
This all sounds great, but I am a bit slow on the uptake and would need pics of where they are going. We have (or it's coming in March) the 17.56.1 ob, o what would I need and how do they get installed??
Cheers Linda
hi linrod
the lights are easy to do hardest one is the awning light but thers a post here on how to do it,
you just pull the original globes out plug in new plug for leds globes and stick leds to housing of light they have double sided tape.
to easy.
if you send me an email i have some pics of leds fitted.ive no idea how to post on here yet.

Jim and Tab

Jul 29, 2011
Bendigo Victoria
Hi again Jim,
For some reason I'm thinking that our external light is already and LED. Could this be right? We purchased our van November 2011. Thanks :) Will you be taking paypal?
hi andrea
we were down at the local jayco dealer a couple of weeks ago to work out what vans have what lights.
we didnt see any that had standard leds.
yes we can do paypal.

MolongMick

Oct 6, 2011
NSW
Hi again Jim,

Hi there,
I looked at my new van on the weekend and the outside lights look like they are LED lights, however internal lights are still from the dark ages.

Pace

Sep 16, 2011
melbourne
www.expandasdownunder.com
Cheers
Deano
ours in built date oct'11 and it has led exterior light, see thread i started for awning strip lighting mod, i done in conjuction with boots assistance of how to remove the lighting assembly.

andrea

Nov 9, 2011
Brisbane
ours in built date oct'11 and it has led exterior light, see thread i started for awning strip lighting mod, i done in conjuction with boots assistance of how to remove the lighting assembly.

Hi Jim, just checked and our awning light is led. Can I get all the lights except the awning one please.
Thanks
Andrea

Deano

Aug 10, 2011
Bargara, Qld
What a bargain. When we asked for a upgrade to LED lighting in the 56.2 it cost $225. Mind you it was all part of the final delivery price.
They replaced the 3 main double lights and the bed end lights. They did not do the lights that clip onto the pole where you sleep.
So Andrea, you got a great deal off Jim.
Cheers Deano

Reactions: Jim and Tab

Jim and Tab

Jul 29, 2011
Bendigo Victoria
Hi Jim, what lights would I need for my 14.44.5 when I get it and how much would they cost?

Cheers Glenn and Roxy
Hi Glenn and Roxy,
We just had to check out the new 14-44-5, to see what lights you would need. Thats a really nice looking van youve got coming.
The kit we have for youre van is;
6x36 leds for the double roof lights
2x12 leds for the entrance light and the lights over the bed on cable
1x48 leds for the awning light
2x4 leds for the fixed light above the bed.and one for the shower.
If weve missed any,let us know.
the price for this kit delivered would be $73.
cheers Jim,Tab and Diamond.

Reactions: 4wdadventureoz