17' Series Excited!

dagree

Mar 3, 2012
Perth. WA
As I said I'm a bit sceptical with some of the scams out there........ But if you have email addresses, phone numbers that you have contacted them on etc all should be fine

Reactions: Lisyloo317

bigcol

Nov 22, 2012
Swan Valley Perth
and

have you taken out some insurance for the trip...........
most transport companies are "Not Common Carriers" which means, if you dont have it insured - bad bickies

but of course you have ran RAC or who ever and arranged that..................

Smirke

May 9, 2014
Palmyra, WA
Apparently it's delivered to the holding yard, which is near caravan land in Perth. The guy we bought it from actually works for jayco in Melbourne!!! So we've been lucky to have someone who knows what they are doing on the other end. And they even took it to Jayco before they took it to the transport company to have an extra water tank and pump fitted!
Bonus!

Lisyloo317

Sep 5, 2015
Pemberton
and

have you taken out some insurance for the trip...........
most transport companies are "Not Common Carriers" which means, if you dont have it insured - bad bickies

but of course you have ran RAC or who ever and arranged that..................
The sellers said they'll leave it insured with them for the trip over, as it's not in our name yet. Yep, we have heaps of documentation, photos, scans, signatures, addresses, phone numbers and have been messaging and speaking with them heaps! Even got a msg with a photo of them giving it its last bath before the boat and she's worried it'll get dirty before we pick it up haha. They all went and sat in it for the last time the other night before it went. So it's coming from a pretty nice family

Dobbie

Jun 18, 2014
Have you checked the weather in the Bight?

Or are you constantly monitoring it?

Happy days

:encouragement:

:horn:

NoWorries

Sep 28, 2015
Perth
www.expandasdownunder.com
Hey Lisy,
Just thinking about it now, you should have asked them to install a GPS tracker so you could have watched it floating over here.
I would be waking up every day and looking at the map yelling """POWER"" come on boat go faster !!! :)

Reactions: bigcol

Lisyloo317

Sep 5, 2015
Pemberton
Hey Lisy,
Just thinking about it now, you should have asked them to install a GPS tracker so you could have watched it floating over here.
I would be waking up every day and looking at the map yelling """POWER"" come on boat go faster !!! :)
Darn! Why didn't I think of that haha!
I need to be able to call the captain of the ship and tell him full steam ahead :director: