16' Series engineers in Melbourne

Alan

Feb 3, 2012
Altona Vic
Should also say that the mounting is bolted to a solid steel plate that is bolted ( 4 ) onto the floor of the offside bed storage space. This floor is supported either side by the existing cross beams. I was given the winch by a friend who wrecking a Mazda van, so the cost was $30 plus about 3 hours for two of us to fit.

mfexpanda

Apr 1, 2011
Brookfield, Vic
Try Robert Giddings used to be b part n I f prestige but now do there b own caravan repairs and service, otherwise consider what Windsor did to there Rapids the spare on the back drops down at right angles

Smirke

May 9, 2014
Palmyra, WA
Sorry guys, i just seen the question. Carac trailer supplies ..... just up the road from the Jayco factory

The unit appeared complete .... but you would need to install something it mount it to ie some metal cross bracing on the chassis
That's ok. We saw carac and went in and bought one

Bluey

Mar 31, 2014
Australia
Afternoon all, I have had the spare mounted under the back for about 4000 km now. It does not bottom out on all normal driveways and speed humps etc. The removable handle to wind down is on the off side and the spare takes about 5 minutes more to get out as a back mounted spare. I always carry overalls and gloves in case of any mishaps. The ball weight is now acceptable at about 135 kg.
we are very close Alan im in altona meadows