Ebay Finds

BigSkiddy

May 7, 2013
Bargo NSW
I feel sorry for those who have already bid, then again you couldn't be that silly could you?

I think if you bid there's no drama. He's probably trying to lure you in for the "buy it now price". You send him and email and then he probably asks you to deposit $1000 into a Western Union account to secure the purchase. You get 20 people to do that, it's a quick $20K. I also reported him.

It's not that hard to work out...Survival of the fittest.

Burnsy

Mar 26, 2012
Newcastle
You will need to beat me to it, I'm about to collect just over a mill on a deceased estate, strange thing is I don't know them but they want me to have it......they only want a few hundred for the details.......bargain :D

Bmhdg76

Oct 6, 2012
North Lakes, Qld.
Gee I don't have any rich relies and have never won the lottery, but some bugger keeps on calling me telling me my windows pc has a problem... Takes him ages to fix it each time! Lol

Edit...
Ps, I love my Macs!

Reactions: seanparky

Xpandafan

Seriously Likeable!
Aug 24, 2012
Kealba, Victoria
Gee I don't have any rich relies and have never won the lottery, but some bugger keeps on calling me telling me my windows pc has a problem... Takes him ages to fix it each time! Lol
Edit...
Ps, I love my Macs!
Love my Macs as well. Get those same calls about my Windows system and I've got a whistle next to the phone.:horn:

millers

Mar 25, 2011
Adelaide
Or even beter take the windows computer, replace the OS with Ubuntu and download all the same applications for free and with support and updates. Even no viruses. Turn a cheap windows machine into something better than a Mac (not locked to apple or microsoft).:bolt:

millers

Mar 25, 2011
Adelaide
@bigman0510 Not specifically but the guy next to me at work has one. My windows machine running XP was having issues and I replaced XP with Ubuntu instead of rebuilding. I have a software back-ground (there goes any credability I had) so Ubuntu is an easy step.

Reactions: bigman0510