Drovers 14.44.3

Drover

Nov 7, 2013
QLD
Well thats it @bigcol and @Crusty181 I've taken all your harsh comments, your inuendos, your slinging off at older people, Queenslanders and those of us who have strived to give you a better world.................so all I can say is get stuffed, nah,nah,nah ............you blokes continually create a big smile on the dial.
I didn't put any pics up about me fishing and swimming off the beach today, fishing up the river today in my Yak or the relaxing time sitting back having a beer during sunset, I thought it would give Crusty181 a breathing problem actually.

MDS69

Jul 6, 2014
Don't worry boys and girls, whilst @Drover might be a banana bender and old he chooses to holiday in Gods home state of NSW so he can't be too bad a bloke...... can he.

Reactions: Bellbirdweb

bigcol

Nov 22, 2012
Swan Valley Perth
Well thats it @bigcol and @Crusty181 I've taken all your harsh comments, your inuendos, your slinging off at older people, Queenslanders .................so all I can say is get stuffed, nah,nah,nah .............

and you admit that on a public forum.....................

tisk tisk tisk

old and senile I think..........

even forgot to say you drive a Jheep

Reactions: Crusty181

bigcol

Nov 22, 2012
Swan Valley Perth
Well thats it @bigcol and @Crusty181 I've taken all your harsh comments, .......... want a cup of cement? harden up Princess
your inuendos, (in Australian it is Innuendo's - I know they dont speak English in Qld.........)
your slinging off at older people, - see your only a couple of years older than me.......................
Queenslanders you poor poor bugga - being a Queenslander and all..........
and those of us who have strived to give you a better world................. The Labor Party.......or the Greens..............?????
so all I can say is get stuffed, nah,nah,nah ............ too late, had a Family block of chocolate while sitting in my Spa this afternoon........

you blokes continually create a big smile on the dial. - Love your work as well....... tip my hat if I was old enough to wear one...........

Drover

Nov 7, 2013
QLD
Don't worry boys and girls, whilst @Drover might be a banana bender and old he chooses to holiday in Gods home state of NSW so he can't be too bad a bloke...... can he.

Not to mention a South Sydney supporter................................................

Pretty low @bigcol......................labor or greens comment, thats low......

RedRockbeach01.jpg

10984203_10204862716082202_1628426026154188097_o.jpg

I'm off for a paddle.........................................

Crusty181

Feb 7, 2010
Mentone, VIC
@Drover Im presuming thats the same estuary you had not much success in before xmas. I know from relentless experience in my yak that there was only one fish on the entire east coast Australia. Unfortunately for you I caught that fish finger at Port Macquarie after just after xmas, but Im willing you on regardless. Go forth young man and make us all proud

Reactions: Drover

Drover

Nov 7, 2013
QLD
We cheated , went to the shop and they had plenty, saved cleaning and cooking the damn things.
Tide coming in at a rush looked at the melee and being an old sailor, thought I shouldn't go there, too bloody late whirlpool caught us and over we went, much laughter and found out the missus could actually get back in the Yak..........................so paddled back to the shop.......no pics but it was funny.

Was in Coffs Harbour earlier, saw my new van at the Jayco place, it was noice need a bag of gold though.

Crusty181

Feb 7, 2010
Mentone, VIC
We cheated , went to the shop and they had plenty, saved cleaning and cooking the damn things.
Tide coming in at a rush looked at the melee and being an old sailor, thought I shouldn't go there, too bloody late whirlpool caught us and over we went, much laughter and found out the missus could actually get back in the Yak..........................so paddled back to the shop.......no pics but it was funny.

Was in Coffs Harbour earlier, saw my new van at the Jayco place, it was noice need a bag of gold though.
I could launch into a monologue of how pathetic your fishing is, and what a disgrace and indictment on calling yourself a fisherman ....... but Id be a hypocrite, cause can't catch a fish to save my life. A tip for a young fellow, don't rub your own nose in it, have sausages instead. Buying fish somehow only makes me feel worse.

Damn, another opportunity to take a cheap shot slipped through my fingers.

Thanks for the word picture of the sinking of the Titanic .... that was gold. Shame about the absence of photos

Last edited:
Reactions: dagree and Drover

Drover

Nov 7, 2013
QLD
Never have I called myself a fisherman.........another morning scaring fish, went noodles for lunch this time instead, seriously thinking of giving up on this fishing caper, it's a lost cause.

Reactions: dagree

chartrock

Forum Patriarch
Staff member
Sep 26, 2010
Gold Coast Hinterland
Never have I called myself a fisherman.........another morning scaring fish, went noodles for lunch this time instead, seriously thinking of giving up on this fishing caper, it's a lost cause.
Nah, keep going @Drover, if you keep feeding them they will grow bigger for someone to catch them. It just wont be me.. :fish2:

Reactions: Drover

dagree

Mar 3, 2012
Perth. WA

@Drover ... That's why they call it "fishing" and not "catching". I am also NOT the greatest of catchermen!!!!!!
I do enjoy getting out there whether on the boat :fish2: or kayak and even off the beach sometimes... Catching a feed is just a bonus :thumb:

Drover

Nov 7, 2013
QLD
Well back home to the drudgery of lawn mowing and cleaning up the horse yard etc ........
.Rig all cleaned up and I'm really chuffed on how the new suspension performed, next mod will have to be how to fit a Yagi antennae for my mobile WiFi a thinking cap job, the whip aerial I use is just not good enough.
The grey water tank once again worked with a slight uphill drain and boy does some crud come out when I take the cap off to clean it out, I would never have a tank like a water tank for a grey water tank ,it would be disgusting in a short time.
I also noticed that since I have replaced my 3 way tap for my tanks the water pump is a lot quieter so the small amount of air in the system must have made it noisier.

Instead of dumping my water tanks I used it to wash the van down, far better than my bore water.