Cot setup ideas for a bunk bed

WAcountry

Nov 2, 2012
Hi trying too think of ways too make our bottom bunk secure for a 15month old, so we dont have too take a porta cot caravaning. Has anyone had any ideas on this before? Would two bed rails do the trick? :)

fishinglizard

Nov 4, 2012
West of Sydney East of Lithgow
KinderKot. It fit nicely in one of the bed ends on my Hawk, my son slept beside it. I had to watch the you tube video on how to put it away the first few times. And you need to put an elastic band around the zippers, my little one could unzip it. I never used the sleeping bag, just put a crochet rug in there and never had a problem.

Reactions: leesy

andrea

Nov 9, 2011
Brisbane
Hi, our bed rail goes all but 20 cm of the bunk when fully extended. It's a target branded one. . Our toddler moved to his bed at 12 mths and he's never had a problem with having a bed rail and now doesn't have one at all.

leesy

Jul 26, 2012
Lysterfield
KinderKot. It fit nicely in one of the bed ends on my Hawk, my son slept beside it. I had to watch the you tube video on how to put it away the first few times. And you need to put an elastic band around the zippers, my little one could unzip it. I never used the sleeping bag, just put a crochet rug in there and never had a problem.
Kinderkot, what a cracker of a product, i have a 4 week old and was looking at the best "travel bed" this one you can use outside to keet the fly off ect.
Off to e bay now to get me one!!!