CooTay's mods continue......

Cootay

Jul 15, 2012
Engadine, NSW
Busy weekend preparing for the upcoming long weekend....
Firstly finished the top and bottom bunk curtains

image.jpg

Open
image.jpg
Then the waterproof audio and video wall plates
image.jpg
Close up of custom plate
image.jpg
The outdoor setup.....:o all ready to go with the new satellite setup
image.jpg
Front boot, all packed (albeit after several attempts)
image.jpg
And of course the mandatory Dragons sticker.....
image.jpg

Getting the plumber to put a gas bayonet on drawbar tomorrow, then ready for the first (proper) trip this weekend.....

Burnsy

Mar 26, 2012
Newcastle
Lookin good mate, great job with the curtains too. I think you'll attract a crowd watching the grand final with that setup!

Cheers.

Cootay

Jul 15, 2012
Engadine, NSW
Relgate, packed ready to head down to Shoalhaven for the weekend... Was like a 5yr old on Xmas eve last night, not much sleep......

Cootay

Jul 15, 2012
Engadine, NSW
Expanda, I actually 'borrowed' the bracket idea from someone on the forum, if I could find the feed i would credit them. Bent some aluminium, grinded two slots in them, screwed on the brackets (because of the weight used heavy duty ones with solid screws, therefore the block of wood) and then just slot then into the two screws that have been put in the opened frame.
image.jpg

Stan lee, I purchased the curtain rails from Barnes caravans, screwed them to the roof and into the bottom of the top bunks frame for the lower bunk. After being told from spotlight that they would want $100 per curtain and needing six curtains I did the unthinkable and purchased a sewing machine for $150, got the material, watch some YouTube videos and made them myself.... The measuring was the worst of it, hitting the pedal on the sewing machine and keeping it straight was easy (even with comments from the wife that the pedal wasn't an accelerator on the car)
image.jpg

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 309