Boating and fishing

Drover

Nov 7, 2013
QLD
@DRW was that your sign they took down at Bumrum Heads....bluddy hell The Plank spending our money again.

Reactions: DRW

Drover

Nov 7, 2013
QLD
One thing is for sure, the fish are biting here, I don’t know why you blokes can’t catch any.

I'm not catching anything, anywhere, anytime and it better stay that way..........................besides its damn raining here.........

Reactions: chartrock

Crusty181

Feb 7, 2010
Mentone, VIC
Sorry @Drover no champagne comedy today well not yet the nights not over ....
I dont know what @Crusty181 s problem is a bloke rang the radio and asked if he can go deer hunting as thats where he gets his meat not coles the answer is NO you must have a very good reason for leaving home eg work i dont see that happening any time soon ..... shoppings ok with hords of others ..... go to doctors ...... chemist....go to girlfriends house ...... see your drug dealers thats ok to spend your 750 thanks sco mo ...you must have a real reason to leave oh go to hair dressers do training in a park realy hes flouting the law id like to see a young constable pull him up give him a stern word as he launches please film it put on you tube
The Vic stage 3 declaration signed Mar 30th says (and I quote) in Part 3 s6 (1) (a) a person can leave premises to obtain "food and drink". The words being thrown about including shopping, supermarket, drug dealer, Aunty Flo's isn't there, so their incompetence is being rectified with non-existant and unenforceable weasel words. Just saying.

Reactions: Bluey

Drover

Nov 7, 2013
QLD
In QLD if he's a licensed pest controller, registered Farm Assist shooter, farmer he actually could, so long as its work or for Food.........but then it's Victoria .

Even NSW folk can go fishing, https://www.abc.net.au/news/2020-04...e-exercise-amid-coronavirus-lockdown/12114934

I think once you get away from the City there is some Common Dog Fk shown by the people, the idiots up here in SE QLD ( Gold Coast/Brisbane/Sunshine Coast) will cause grief for the rest of us with their antics, they should get one hit with a taser to bring them into line then locked up stuff their rights......

PS: not happy had boat ready to go this morning and damn rain squalls rolling thru the place... most displeased........

Reactions: Bluey and Crusty181

Crusty181

Feb 7, 2010
Mentone, VIC
Anyways ... I've been building up an in-depth and comprehensive review of my new rooftop tent, which Ill be putting online for USofA consumption. Im a bit of a Youtube sensation, one of my vids has almost pegged 60k views. I contacted the supplier of the tent and on positive first impressions, they are throwing a pair of roof racks Olde Crusty's way so I suppose that means I'm now a certified social media influencer and brand ambassador, and I can start cashing in.

I'm trying my hardest here to avoid any reference to the "you know what" in this post, for @chartrock's benefit ... but I cant. What I can do is limit Convid 19s impact to the last part of the video review which is awaiting an actual campout to complete the project, and the damn virus is prolonging that campout. Yes, I can camp at home but I want to try to at least give the camping test some credibility, although as I type its probably a novel twist parking up in the back yard, lighting a fire and torching a few giant Costco marshmallows with some lonesome dove cowpoke music in the background.

Drover

Nov 7, 2013
QLD
If you can go to a park exercise in a park why not camp just tell anyone who comes close your self isolating under doctors orders guaranteed no one will come near you oh and fly a flag you know the one outside the old gov house in Canberra in the park across the road so there you go up to 2 weeks free camping more than enough time for testing thanks Bluey no worries im only here to help i expect to see you on the news soon @Crusty181 ......... caravan parks are closed so crown land next best thing win win

Because people are stupid thats why you won't be going to parks soon either, too many DH's.

Last edited:

davemc

Oct 29, 2013
Viewbank, Victoria
www.expandasdownunder.com
@Crusty181 The rules super clear and logical
You cannot sit by yourself in a boat and catch no fish.
Nor a round of golf by yourself.

You can go for a 50k lycra bike ride sweating and puffing on everyone you go past
Oh on that bike ride you can stop for 20 take away coffees if you like
You can then put your bike on a train while you are still sweating .
Take the connecting bus to Chadstone.
Enter every shop as many times as you want.
Get your hair done.. Again get all the food you want just walk around while you eat it
Ask a friend to pick you up.. Only 2 in a car
Then catch up with your private trainer on the way home.
Then go to Bunnings,
Stop at Aldi, Woolies and Coles before 8pm.
Then head to Kmart which is open to 10.

Although no you cannot go catch no fish alone.

Reactions: Bluey and Crusty181

Drover

Nov 7, 2013
QLD
It's all photoshopped really, if your fishing, not catching fish, its not enjoyable then it can't be leisure thusly it must be legal.............