NSW Best coastal park between newcastle and coffs

Holden_man

Aug 21, 2012
Brisbane - Carindale
Sorry folks another quick question, haven't sent the deposit just yet, there seems to be three parks at south west rocks. Horseshoe Bay, south west rocks tourist park, Big 4 south west rocks. Would you guys mind letting me know which one you guys are referring too. Thanks Jas

Lara

Jan 23, 2013
Manly NSW
Haven't been there yet, but horseshoe bay is the one on our list to stay at later in the year. Mainly for location as its right on the beach. I'm sure the others are great too, but more of a walk?

LUK77Y

Dec 22, 2012
Central Coast - NSW
Darlington Beach! Best park I've ever seen! Massive sites, roos, possums, ducks, beach frontage, friendliest staff, awesome kids facilities... Am still here now -:)

Holden_man

Aug 21, 2012
Brisbane - Carindale
Did you book and if so which one?

Hi Expanda, We ended up booking Horseshoe Bay tourist park, we are here now. The location is absolutely brilliant. We are overlooking the beach, the boys are spending more time in the water than out. Will do up a CP report when we get back. Have some great pics. This is what havin a Panda is all about :) HM

Lara

Jan 23, 2013
Manly NSW
Good to hear you and the family are enjoying Horseshoe bay. We'll be trying to book there in the September school holidays.
Would love to see some pics!

Holden_man

Aug 21, 2012
Brisbane - Carindale
Hey Lara, There's good stuff here in NSW, who would have thought! ;) Thought the world ended at the qld border. If you guys could win a State of Origin series you would have like the perfect state. Unfortunately that's never going to happen......ever :) PS pics soon, you'll love it here with the fam

Lara

Jan 23, 2013
Manly NSW
Ha, we will win a series. This has to be our year! Mind you I've said that before......
My loyalty remains, go the Blues!

NSW has some great places, but I am looking forward to our trip to Kirra beach in January. Afterall we did name our first daughter after the place!

Lara

Jan 23, 2013
Manly NSW
Yep, Kirra it is! We'll be there from January 4 -11.
I expect that to be entered into your diary Chartrock, no excuses!
What do you reckon, 3 laps of the caravan park! :fencing:

Lara

Jan 23, 2013
Manly NSW
Its a done deal Chartrock, I'll even have a nice cold beer waiting for you at the finish line. If you're really lucky, a BBQ lunch too!

Make me laugh one more time and I'll get you over the 100 likes!

chartrock

Forum Patriarch
Staff member
Sep 26, 2010
Gold Coast Hinterland
Its a done deal Chartrock, I'll even have a nice cold beer waiting for you at the finish line. If you're really lucky, a BBQ lunch too!

Make me laugh one more time and I'll get you over the 100 likes!
Hells bells woman, do you think I am going to be so far behind you after three laps you will have time to raid the fridge and cook a BBQ before I finish?

Lara

Jan 23, 2013
Manly NSW
Hells bells woman, do you think I am going to be so far behind you after three laps you will have time to raid the fridge and cook a BBQ before I finish?

Congrats Chartrock, I knew you'd make me laugh!, 100 likes it is!

How funny, actually I didn't mean it that way. But I'm sure my girls will happily have the beer waiting at the finish linE for you. Geez, i'm starting to feel the pressure now!