Electrical Battery Not Charging.

Sweet Pea

Apr 9, 2015
New South Wales
Haha yes we certainly did thInk it was rather a tall story lol. And also not sure if the theory about the setec holding a memory of the drained batteries is ringing true too. The strange thing is that the batteries were not charging but once Doug changed the minimum temp from 20.c to -6.c we started charging. Go figure!

Drover as for your question on ambient or battery temp I don't know lol?? Sorry I'm just a girl and don't know about this stuff, lol I'm surprised I've learnt as much about batteries as I care to know ;) I have asked the boss and he's going to read the manual which is more than I'm going to do as I really don't need to know :)

Mike confused here too but it's working which is the main thing.

Bellbirdweb it's our feeling that Jayco will invent elaborate stories to deflect the sheer incompetency of their own stupidness away from themselves. In other words confuse the customer so we don't show up Jayco. Have written down the details of the repairer, many thanks :)

Last edited:
Reactions: Bellbirdweb

Drover

Nov 7, 2013
QLD
Bellbirdweb it's our feeling that Jayco will invent elaborate stories to deflect the sheer incompetency of their own stupidness away from themselves. In other words confuse the customer so we don't show up Jayco. :)

How could you say such a thing.................................................o_O............;).....:o.................many have the same feeling I fear.......lol,lol.:becky:

Reactions: Sweet Pea

Bellbirdweb

Jan 24, 2014
Sydney
Bellbirdweb it's our feeling that Jayco will invent elaborate stories to deflect the sheer incompetency of their own stupidness away from themselves. In other words confuse the customer so we don't show up Jayco. Have written down the details of the repairer, many thanks :)

Jayco Sydney appeared to me to have very little actual knowledge of the products they sell.

It takes months to get in there, and the van came back with more faults than it had when we dropped it off to them.

RVGO is a Jayco accredited repairer so can do all warranty work, and the 2 guys that run it are very professional and know their stuff.

They aren't cheap, but I wouldn't take my van anywhere else now.

Last edited:
Reactions: Sweet Pea