17' Series Another CT owner up-sizing

:welcome: @The Exterminator.
So I am guessing your profession involves the removal of 8 legged creepy crawlies?

Yep, That's the one. Been in the industry since I was in high school working during school holidays.

Redarc has one but it is exactly the same but costs more...
Not a bad idea about the LED. It also has a 'beep' which would need to be audible.
Perhaps instal with velcro and a quick connect for the wires then remove when not towing?

How loud is the "beep"? That's not a bad idea either with the Velcro. Quick, lets get onto production of remote head units like the Redarc RHBC.

relgate

Superstar
Staff member
Feb 2, 2012
Sydney, NSW
Yep, That's the one. Been in the industry since I was in high school working during school holidays.

How loud is the "beep"? That's not a bad idea either with the Velcro. Quick, lets get onto production of remote head units like the Redarc RHBC.

Good idea. You've got me thinking about the under dash mount with the LED indicator light.

DRW

May 29, 2013
Beautiful Burrum Heads QLD
Me thinks the 17:56 models will be way in front in the voting??
Enjoy Exterminator we love ours, but, I still have the sway for weekend escapes on the Harley with the boys (even though I am sure it would to the panda)
Cheers
Dave

My wife rang me at work today and said the dealer called and said the delivery date will change - that's because it HAS ALREADY BEEN DELIVERED! Not booked in till next Friday the 27th to pick it up though and do the hand over thingo. So close yet so far....nearly worth the 45min drive just to go have a look :)

DRW

May 29, 2013
Beautiful Burrum Heads QLD
My wife rang me at work today and said the dealer called and said the delivery date will change - that's because it HAS ALREADY BEEN DELIVERED! Not booked in till next Friday the 27th to pick it up though and do the hand over thingo. So close yet so far....nearly worth the 45min drive just to go have a look :)

Nearly worth the drive to have a look???? I would be on my way and then posting pictures if I were you, buy I guess I aint lol

Reactions: relgate

Adam G

Jul 28, 2013
Connecting up a remote LED to the breakaway unit should be pretty easy. Jaycar have some nice and simple panel mount LED- whack one of them in and figure out how to wire it to the break away box.