Almost wait over....

albo42

Sep 18, 2012
Canberra
Congratulations Bugeye - my pickup with Terry at Jayco Cnaberra is a fortnight today - yay!

Unfortunately they just told me I won't be getting my solar panel because the factory has run out until after Xmas - groan

Bugeye

Jul 26, 2012
Northside Sydney
I know the feeling Albo...
They did a great job with us on Monday ... Ken was brilliant... and an experienced vanner himself.
They also give you 7% discount on anything you might want from the shop on the delivery day ... you might want to make a list!

I was never planning on getting solar from Jayco ... just the provision, as I have done it before and know how I want it and what value I can get elsewhere. Maybe that's the way for you to go now too!!

Reactions: albo42

albo42

Sep 18, 2012
Canberra
THanks Bugeye, yep I've wondered whether I could put a gruntier panel on instead of the freebie I'm getting from Jayco (only 90w), but as it was the free solar deal guess I can't really negotiate on it! MAybe an upgrade for down the track. Re the shopping on delivery day, I thought about a "green mat" but is it cheaper than other places, and what else would you recommend? Cheers

Bugeye

Jul 26, 2012
Northside Sydney
Sorry for slow reply Albo...
I knew I wanted a few things and got them on Monday with 7% discount. Extra 100amp gel battery, battery box, chemicals for toilet, anti-flap things for edge of awning, breakaway battery light for car (which I had to buy before they would let me leave!) and so on. They do have Cgear mats and another brand which I looked at but I thought I could do better elsewhere on those so didnt buy on the day.
Good luck and enjoy!!