16' Series Advice for negotiating a price on new Expanda

Jeremy Johnson

Sep 6, 2015
North Queensland
Hi, we are just about to buy an Expanda 16.49-3, have negotiated a few extras in on the price FOC, just wondering if anyone had a dollar amount they could give or any other advice on the negotiations. Understand this could be a touchy subject, signing tomorrow hopefully!! Our first van upgraded from camper trailer.

Fabulous

Feb 26, 2013
Melbourne
From our experience, the more options, the better the discount, make sure you include all the options you want, before you sign up. after you sign up every change is full price.

We shopped around, could have saved a couple of hundred, but didn't think it was worth travelling for.

Maxisverymad

Jun 23, 2015
Tawonga Vic
We where in our metropolitan city's dealer 400 Km's from home looking around, and was offered a great deal on new demo 2014 model. On the way home we called our regional centres dealer 100kms from home and was offered a better deal (buy a couple of thousand) on a new 2015 van.
Just had to wait a couple of months for brand new!
My advice is to look around and check different dealers and just ask, can't hurt!
For us it's good to not buy on emotion and to support local when we can!
Enjoy your van JJ

davemc

Oct 29, 2013
Viewbank, Victoria
www.expandasdownunder.com
Try different dealers and see if they have floor stock you may get a better deal.
We got a lot better deal on the 22.68 then we did first time around on the 17.58.
I know a few people added a lot of extras and got them all for nix. I am a crap bargainer.
Ring around we went to SA to pick our new one up.

Reactions: FiveInAVan