18' Series A GREAT BIG THANKS!!!

Sturah

Oct 29, 2015
BrisVegas
this goes to all of you i signed the floor plans today and all the goodies i read about from you all have made my panda better than all the rest.....no wait you have all helped me get what i need out of jayco. sad to see the swan go but the new 18.58-1OB will be gratefully received.
Special thanks and apology to @Cutters & @AzHaych as i think i have hounded/stalked you.

See you out there!!!

Cheers

rodney

Apr 23, 2014
Congrats on the purchase I have just got my 18 last weekend and still packing it and fitting bits

Reactions: Sturah

Sturah

Oct 29, 2015
BrisVegas
Congrats on the new van. We love our 18.58.1.
Thanks mate! To you too, great choice. I think it will become a very good seller for Jayco as its a diverse van suiting families of all sizes, we can fit our 3 kids in there and still have the extra table up.

Reactions: Tricky

Eddy Pohl

Aug 10, 2015
South Australia
Hi,
Now enjoying playing with my new toy, because I bought it of the plan only and from pics thanks to Expandasdownunder Forum. I think that Jayco can still improve on this 18.58-2 van. Take note Jayco!
1. The Wheel Arch under dinette table could be a little smaller or lower as it restricts leg room.
2. Easy fix mount Solar regulator and TV bracket higher to allow more hight space on bench top.
3. Pity the Doors to the front hatches are not a little bigger to allow for maximum storage boxes like my previous Expanda.
4. The Jack mounted in centre of right side hatch had to be relocated to rear hatch the under bed as it is rarely used and is replaced with a storage box instead.
5. Another Easy fix for shower waste water outlet. I will be modifying shower outlet only by using a much larger intermediate pipe before outlet with a ping pong ball in it with a pin stopping ball from blocking outlet end thereby acting as a valve so waste from sink does not flood up the shower floor.
Pics of van.
Otherwise this van is great, still happy with our new toy. Hope this gives everyone some insight of what you are buying.
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg

Sturah

Oct 29, 2015
BrisVegas
Hi,
Now enjoying playing with my new toy, because I bought it of the plan only and from pics thanks to Expandasdownunder Forum. I think that Jayco can still improve on this 18.58-2 van. Take note Jayco!
1. The Wheel Arch under dinette table could be a little smaller or lower as it restricts leg room.
2. Easy fix mount Solar regulator and TV bracket higher to allow more hight space on bench top.
3. Pity the Doors to the front hatches are not a little bigger to allow for maximum storage boxes like my previous Expanda.
4. The Jack mounted in centre of right side hatch had to be relocated to rear hatch the under bed as it is rarely used and is replaced with a storage box instead.
5. Another Easy fix for shower waste water outlet. I will be modifying shower outlet only by using a much larger intermediate pipe before outlet with a ping pong ball in it with a pin stopping ball from blocking outlet end thereby acting as a valve so waste from sink does not flood up the shower floor.
Pics of van.
Otherwise this van is great, still happy with our new toy. Hope this gives everyone some insight of what you are buying.View attachment 37530View attachment 37531 View attachment 37532View attachment 37533 View attachment 37534View attachment 37535 View attachment 37536
i would have to think thy would pay some attention to this site especially when releasing newer models after all this is free feedback and does get discussed here sometimes at length:argue:. thanks for your insight and pictures. love the set up you have for the panda at home, looks awsome

Bonners

Jan 24, 2013
wollondilly nsw
van looks awesum
Hi,
Pics of van.
Otherwise this van is great, still happy with our new toy. Hope this gives everyone some insight of what you are buying.View attachment 37530View attachment 37531 View attachment 37532View attachment 37533 View attachment 37534View attachment 37535 View attachment 37536
Awesum looking setup @Eddy Pohl where did u get the van movers from?

AzHaych

Mar 15, 2013
Beaconsfield, Vic
this goes to all of you i signed the floor plans today and all the goodies i read about from you all have made my panda better than all the rest.....no wait you have all helped me get what i need out of jayco. sad to see the swan go but the new 18.58-1OB will be gratefully received.
Special thanks and apology to @Cutters & @AzHaych as i think i have hounded/stalked you.

See you out there!!!

Cheers

Congrats mate, as I have said before it's not stalking, it just what we do on here! Can't wait to see the pics.

Az

Reactions: dagree

Bluey

Mar 31, 2014
Australia
im so jealous of that fridge was told couldn't have it in my 2014 1756-2 but it dose fit if you take out cupboard underneath fridge dam it van looks very good like the toilet and shower too
do you know how many litres that fridge is ???

Last edited:
Reactions: AzHaych