Just Browsing 2016 Expanda?

Cutters

Apr 19, 2015
Victoria
oops :focus:

Wonder if the 2016 model will keep the vibrant colours on the tent ends?
We've just ordered the 18 and while the dealer was not too sure about the new interior colours he seemed pretty sure that the canvas colour scheme was going to remain the same.
We're due for pick up in February, soon find out !!

mfexpanda

Apr 1, 2011
Brookfield, Vic
17.jpgwhat ????
Bright orange is the new black

McKenzie

Jul 15, 2015
Brisbane
@familyof4 just be sure they don't try to sell you what they need to off load....that was my experience with one of the Brisbane sales person. I walked away as they would not move on price and would not let me purchase the van I wanted. @Dobbie I think recommends Sam from the Brisbane guys - so if you do talk to them...try Sam. I did not realise it at the time - but there is the option of the Gold Coast dealer.

I got mine from Bundaberg dealer which I can recommend Damain, if you feel like driving up there to pick it up. What I liked the most is he does not try to sale you something to push the price up - he discusses the pros and cons. He tells you if its suitable for you or not. I do know they did do a good price for myself and a friend of mine plus his friends. Also bayswater Vic were offering me a great deal....at the time I was not in the mood to drive there....should have as it happens I'm heading down there in Dec anyways. The deal from Vic would have paid for fuel which means holiday road trip :D

Make sure you have a look around at other dealers. Also there is a caravan show on the sunshine coast this following weekend...http://www.sunshinecoastdaily.com.a...-home-show-caravan-camping-boating-e/1582802/ $8 to get in...or the RNA one at the end of month $10 entry

All the best

Reactions: FiveInAVan

caax

Oct 10, 2015
Wollongong
Just had a look at the terms & conditions the birthday sale ran for 9 days and in Sept........not long either jayco

Thats saved me a trip tomorrow to look at some.

Jeremy Johnson

Sep 6, 2015
North Queensland
We just received an update from Jayco re the new 2016 model. The following changes are being made.

Updated décor colours floor bed door curtains cushions laminex and vinyl
Updated cabinet door handles
Fitted bed sheets silver
Upgraded body top extrusion
Upgraded rear and front fibreglass mouldings
Update external graphics
Updated mag wheels on Outback black and green

layout changes to 18 56 1 and 2

Cutters

Apr 19, 2015
Victoria
We just received an update from Jayco re the new 2016 model. The following changes are being made.

Updated décor colours floor bed door curtains cushions laminex and vinyl
Updated cabinet door handles
Fitted bed sheets silver
Upgraded body top extrusion
Upgraded rear and front fibreglass mouldings
Update external graphics
Updated mag wheels on Outback black and green

layout changes to 18 56 1 and 2

Very interesting, were yet to hear from Jayco about such changes. I suppose were still a while away with pick up estimated to be February. I wait with much anticipation to see what van we will get!! I'm sure I'll learn sooner about the changes from this forum than Jayco themselves

familyof4

Jun 3, 2011
Thanks Jeremy. I heard about new mouldings front and back too but no details. If you manage any pictures or explanation would be interested in all these updates. Thanks.

Jeremy Johnson

Sep 6, 2015
North Queensland
A pdf of the changes being made is located in the thread 18.58-1 ordered what do I get, with graphics and pictures. Ours should arrive in late February also. Don't quite know how to post pics on iPad, if you can't find the other thread I will post picture on this thread if needed. We have ordered a 16.49-3, family of 4.
Very excited and can't wait!

Last edited:

caax

Oct 10, 2015
Wollongong
They've done well I like the look of the OB a sure standout from other vans.

They need to do something with the touring vans.

Cutters

Apr 19, 2015
Victoria
Hi All, Just wondering if there is any news or info out there on the possible layout changes for the 2016 model?

Thanks

Rusty02

Aug 16, 2015
Brisbane
Just giving this a bump, we have to be getting close to seeing the first 2016 models. Has anyone seen these in the flesh? Interested in seeing what changes they have done to the front and back mouldings. Thanks.

Sturah

Oct 29, 2015
BrisVegas
Just giving this a bump, we have to be getting close to seeing the first 2016 models. Has anyone seen these in the flesh? Interested in seeing what changes they have done to the front and back mouldings. Thanks.
Sorry @Rusty02 we have still not seen what we have ordered:grouphug::fish2::fish2::fish2::fish2::hat::hat::hat:
I'll stir things up on the main page. Let's see where these photos are at:fat: