18' Series 18.58-2 CL 22L shower

rambler_perth

Jul 30, 2017
Perth
Getting the new van next week, so excite!
Stupid Question: how useful is the 22L shower.?.. 2 adults and 3 kids under 12...thinking we wont get too much time under the shower with only 22L. Prob a few mins or so? Hoe long does it take before warming up again?

chartrock

Forum Patriarch
Staff member
Sep 26, 2010
Gold Coast Hinterland
G'day @rambler_perth, the heater takes about 20 minutes to heat from scratch. You will find many tips on showering among the forum threads but the main theme is to "wet down, turn off water, soap up and wash, then water on to wash off."
By the way, there are no stupid questions on this forum, every question is legitimate and answered accordingly. Ask away and enjoy the forum.

Pauly

Aug 25, 2013
Congrats on the van!
We find there's enough hot water to easily stagger/cycle through the showers. I shower in the morning earlier and use most hot water , it heats back up and the missus has one sometime after . Then of a night ,our two kids go through (they use the one cycle for the both of them) . If all are trying to have one after the other it may be a struggle.

NoWorries

Sep 28, 2015
Perth
www.expandasdownunder.com
All four of us can shower without losing temp, it heats really fast and by the time the other person dries themselves its ready to go again, even when my wife and daughter washes their hair. I'm really impressed with it.

Reactions: bigcol

Eddii

Jun 28, 2017
Burua Central QLD 4680
I also wondered about this question before taking delivery of our van. Would hot water system on gas be quicker to "recharge" than on electricity? I suppose it's a no brainer when you're plugged in the park you use electricity;)

rambler_perth

Jul 30, 2017
Perth
All four of us can shower without losing temp, it heats really fast and by the time the other person dries themselves its ready to go again, even when my wife and daughter washes their hair. I'm really impressed with it.

Hi "NoWorries", do you run the Gas and Electricity at the same time or just Electricity?
thanks mate,