18' Series 18.57-9 storage options

Celeste

Nov 23, 2013
Hi!
We are heading away for 6 months and have the 18.57-9. I'm after some suggestions for storage layouts in the cupboard next to the fridge and also the two shelves under the sink.
Struggling to find something suitable.
TIA! :)

Paul75

Jul 28, 2013
Gippsland, VIC
G'day @Celeste,
I've got the same van. I'm 3/4 the way through installing 3 drawers and 2 shelves in the pantry. Have still got the top shelf to go. Will hopefully get it done mid week and will post up some pictures.
As for the shelves under the sink, we've got all our plates and bowls and the like but it's not real organised. Still coming up with a solution to that one. We are away in the van at the moment so after this trip will hopefully figure out something useable.
Enjoy.

Pace

Sep 16, 2011
melbourne
www.expandasdownunder.com
There is no end to the locations of where to put what ever you want in your van. There might even be times when your away and re arrange the cupboards (Mrs Pace has), so each to their own.

Has been sugested here that you ''red dot'' things that you havent used that trip or the past trips away, that way you know you dont use it and get it out of the van.

Oh, welcome to the forum. Cheers Pace.

chartrock

Forum Patriarch
Staff member
Sep 26, 2010
Gold Coast Hinterland
Welcome @Celeste , can't help with an 18' but there are some great cupboard ideas throughout the forum.

Tell us a bit about yourself and your rig and keep us posted on your trip. Where are you off to for 6 months? We love photos. :photo: