Exterior 16mm to 12mm T Piece

JT76

Jan 24, 2016
Central Coast
So I have just ordered a bunch of things through Caravans plus so I can hook up a 12v pump from water tank to join into the mains pressure line.

From the tank it goes into a 30mm clear hose which reduces into a 16mm clear which is used to the hand pump. I will mount the pump under the chassis and I want to T into this 16mm hose. The only thing I could not find from Caravans plus was a suitible T piece.

Can anyone point me in the right direction to find a 16mm - 16mm with a 12mm T of of side. Or simply a 16mm T then a 16mm to 12mm reducer.

This is all under a new 14.44-4 OB if needed to know.

Also while im here what is the easiest way to run 12V under the chassis. I dont even know where the battery is yet :)

Dobbie

Jun 18, 2014
The only suggestion I have is Bunnings. We've found all the connectors, reducers we've ever needed from there and the range is usually great.

Or a major plumbing supply place...but we've found the BGS to have more available....in the gardening section.

Disclaimer.....yes I'm a shareholder so keep buying from them!

I heard a discussion on the radio a few weeks ago where they likened the Bunnings experience to religion.

Lots of families go to church on Sunday mornings and take communion.

Now...lots of families go to Bunnings for a religious experience and get a sausage in bread on a Sunday morning.

:banplease::banplease:

Last edited:

JT76

Jan 24, 2016
Central Coast
Thanks @Dobbie the parts should arrive in a day or two so when I pull it apart and start putting in the new pipe work ill take an offcut to bunnings of the size I need and see what I can find. Thanks and yes I dont mind bunnings either. I seem to find myself there more and more often lately.

Maxisverymad

Jun 23, 2015
Tawonga Vic
Looking to do the same on our 14.44-4 but haven't looked into it as yet.
Battery should be under seat cushion on fridge side of table, and I have taken extra 12v power/circuits from setec unit under fridge, there is plenty of spare terminals all going through separate fuses to be safe!
I would drill a hole through the floor in ours but check then check again before drilling anything, and seal well with silastic/sikaflex etc
Pics are good when your done! :)

Reactions: JT76