WTB Jayco Expanda 17.56-2 Touring Pop Top

Nicko-T

Jan 17, 2018
NSW
Hi All,
I’m on the look out for a 17.56-2 hard lid pop top Expanda touring. This is the layout with the toilet / shower combo along with the folding double bunks.

I’ve been on the lookout on line (gumtree, caravan camping sales, trading post) and have seen a few good examples. If any forum members know of any, are selling one or know other websites to look, I’d appreciate you giving me a shout.

Cheers.

Pace

Sep 16, 2011
melbourne
www.expandasdownunder.com
Thinking of selling too . Do a search for my thread in for sale and our van write.

Currently away in it if your in south west coast Vic for inspection/ deposit. Lol.

Cheers Pace.

Sue1973

Apr 19, 2018
Canberra
Just saw your post and you are probably already sorted, but we are selling our 2017 model 17.56.2 with the shower/toilet and bunks. Haven't taken pics yet or listed for sale but we have made decision to sell as hubby has changed jobs so we can no longer take long weekends so the van is sitting in the shed not used. Has only had about 4 trips away, never off road. Always in shed with cover on when not on the road. Has a custom 4 bike rack on the front plus the usual extras. Located near Canberra. Cheers

Glenn todd

Sep 16, 2014
Hi All,
I’m on the look out for a 17.56-2 hard lid pop top Expanda touring. This is the layout with the toilet / shower combo along with the folding double bunks.

I’ve been on the lookout on line (gumtree, caravan camping sales, trading post) and have seen a few good examples. If any forum members know of any, are selling one or know other websites to look, I’d appreciate you giving me a shout.

Cheers.
Hi Nicko,
I am selling my Expanda Touring Dec 2016 17.56.2 with on-suite . I am in Melbourne and can be contacted on 0418996238. The Details of the van are on the Expandasdownunder web site.

Regards,

Glenn.