Mite as well delete this thread its gone very stale

davemc

Oct 29, 2013
Viewbank, Victoria
www.expandasdownunder.com
your good @Bluey.. We are slack. We want to do the rock in Sep and back through for Flinders meet up.
Or I take long service and we go do a half lap.. still not sure.. will have around 50 days leave plus long service come September

We have even not booked Labour day yet as we thought we going with brother in law did not happen..

Reactions: bigcol and Bluey

dagree

Mar 3, 2012
Perth. WA
Rebooked for our two week jaunt to Busselton next Feb.... Easter at Toodyay :)

Had a trip to Karajini NP half planned for July/August this year but a change of job has put that back a bit (Have to build up leave again!)
Apart from that it'll be the odd "spur of the moment" weekends away for now.

dagree

Mar 3, 2012
Perth. WA
OH and this will some it up for me in a few years ;)
Getting Older.jpg

Dobbie

Jun 18, 2014
Sounds like lots of places still to visit in Wait Awhile.

We're hoping to get away in April and spend some time in Coffin Bay Area then meander back along the Murray.

I just hate the long drive through central NSW but will suffer it in the search for cheap luscious oysters.

Reactions: bigcol and Bluey

Cammo

Oct 3, 2015
Melbourne
starting a new thread upcoming trips that we mite be planning but are still far away or spots you have booked for Christmas as march the 1st is booking day for those not rebooked , so I will start , lucky I emailed our choice last night and where able to book today cause I got in early they said

Christmas 2016 manning point ocean beach big 4 for 13 nights will find others for way home , way up will stop in at lane cove 1 night , maybe Holbrook 1 night as we like it there it will be a long drive for us a few hrs north of Sydney near Taree past Forster

other trips for us riverside at swan hill labour day weekend

SA Easter , Brighton beach then Port Elliot did the same last year I go to see ageing rellows , planning a big Easter 2017 have to wait to see if I get in stay tuned
nothing else planned but have cup weekend , queens birthday ,grand final weekend , and countless RDOs to do something if we think its a good post keep it going if not delete it or is there a post like this
Thursday June 30 5pm leave Melbourne 2 months later arrive in Broome.

Tone

Nov 27, 2014
Warrnambool
We have a couple planed. Port Campbell this weekend. Deniliquin on the 14th of March for a week skiing but may be changed to Renmark due to blue green algae.
Halls Gap when @17triton gets his new van:boink:.
Flinders Rangers group meeting in Sept wit a quick spin up to Birdsville.
That's at this stage.

Dobbie

Jun 18, 2014
Thursday June 30 5pm leave Melbourne 2 months later arrive in Broome.

I'd look for a booking in Broome asap. I was chatting to a rellie who spends a month in Broome each year and has a regular booking. He said they're very fully booked.

I know when we went there years ago we had to line up outside a caravan park and wait till someone left.

It's a great place to visit but not if you have difficulty getting a spot.

It may have improved and they may created some overflow accommodation but I'd be careful.

Reactions: Smirke and bigcol

Cammo

Oct 3, 2015
Melbourne
I'd look for a booking in Broome asap. I was chatting to a rellie who spends a month in Broome each year and has a regular booking. He said they're very fully booked.

I know when we went there years ago we had to line up outside a caravan park and wait till someone left.

It's a great place to visit but not if you have difficulty getting a spot.

It may have improved and they may created some overflow accommodation but I'd be careful.
I was hoping not to have to book anywhere as I don't want to be locked into being somewhere at a certain time but sounds like I might have too. Thanks for the tip.

Gilmorehappy

Jul 7, 2015
Newcastle
Our whole year of caravanning is booked ahead to attend junior sport events through nsw. Hoping to slip many quick weekends in within 200 Kay's of newcastle!

Reactions: bigcol