Mite as well delete this thread its gone very stale

Brente1982

Oct 7, 2019
Epping
Still hasn't stopped caravan parks around the state just cancelling everyone's booking who is from Melbourne
They've clearly been paying no attention to the actual position we're in.
So, those parks are no longer on my to visit list. Halls Gap cancelled me the other week. Cya guys, no longer getting my money.

Crusty181

Feb 7, 2010
Mentone, VIC
Still hasn't stopped caravan parks around the state just cancelling everyone's booking who is from Melbourne
So, those parks are no longer on my to visit list. Halls Gap cancelled me the other week. Cya guys, no longer getting my money.
Bit of foresight, planning and some online form clicking and you can be from wherever you like ... or so im told ;)

Johnanbev

Jul 7, 2013
Sunbury VIC.
We got kicked out in St. Arnaud, don't go there or spend a dime.!

mfexpanda

Apr 1, 2011
Brookfield, Vic
i miss camping on the Murray
mildura.jpg

Drover

Nov 7, 2013
QLD
Travelling storm country and my daughters neighbours pull in my awning before it hit, bugga another missed opportunity............... Hail stopped a km away .

mikerezny

Sep 11, 2016
Mount Waverley, VIC
So who's going away next weekend and joining the conga line out of melb we will be staying home used to that now had one weekend away in our van next one will be Christmas I hope
Hi,
we will be going away on Sunday for 5 days to one of the most unknown camping spot in regional Victoria.
Not the ideal time to go, but we are going camping ASAP before we are locked down again.

For us, it is way way safer to be out camping than walking with the unmasked infectious hordes on the paths in Melbourne.

take care
Mike

Crusty181

Feb 7, 2010
Mentone, VIC
have you found a replacement yet ?
No, not yet. We have a short list, just finalising our design, features and bits and bobs.

The new Expanda owner doesnt have a vehicle capable of towing it, doesnt require it till Feb/Mar next year and is happy for me to use it till then. I wont be testing that offer, but i had one more trip camping anyway, that was part of the deal. I likely drop it off after this trip away .... if i dont total it

Drover

Nov 7, 2013
QLD
Those who travel the Fossickers Way in NSW will be pleased to know there is a new bridge at Manilla, no playing dodge 'ems with a van behind, while the old bridge is still in place and in use the new bridge is upstream a block or 2 with a new approach from the North...... Certainly the old one way job was a hazard as you needed the CB on to call as you couldn't see on the bridge until you were virtually on it, now only the 2 narrow mirrror bashers at Bingara to be replaced, be interesting to see if that ever happens......

1635472754281.png