Newby here.

Disismoo

May 18, 2022
Orient Point, NSW, 2540
Hi. Thank you for adding me as a member. I am new to caravanning having recently bought a second hand Jayco Starcraft 16ft Pop Top caravan. I do have a question.... Do you leave the flyscreens on or take them off to travel? These had been removed and stowed inside the van when we bought it.
Caravan.jpg

poor but proud

Aug 25, 2018
redlands
Hi. Thank you for adding me as a member. I am new to caravanning having recently bought a second hand Jayco Starcraft 16ft Pop Top caravan. I do have a question.... Do you leave the flyscreens on or take them off to travel? These had been removed and stowed inside the van when we bought it. View attachment 68266
leave them on mate, dont know of any reason to take them off and store them wont keep many bugs out if they are in a cupboard??

Drover

Nov 7, 2013
QLD
and when you lower the roof just make sure it all pulls inside reasonably flat and not bunched up or hanging outside........... Welcome to the mob..

Reactions: Disismoo

Drover

Nov 7, 2013
QLD
Thank you for the welcome and your advice. Cheers.
Don't be a stranger on here, I see your at Orient Point, always got some good catches from the Crookhaven way back in the dark ages...long time ago now...... Lots of great places to go camping down the coast and just a short hop down Braidwood Rd as well........