Merry Christmas

chartrock

Forum Patriarch
Staff member
Sep 26, 2010
Gold Coast Hinterland
Merry Christmas to all our members and families
1640257767096.gif
and look forward to a New Year where we can finally get out on the road again. Those that can, take care, drive safely. I aim to catch up with as many of you as I can in 2022.

Drover

Nov 7, 2013
QLD
and now on Boxing Day I will swoop into the FWD Superstore with my XXXX vouchers and Xmas gift card to do some shopping ........ with mask and big stick to beat the zombies away........:car:

I'm getting too old for heaps of turkey,chicken and ham .................................. Its not good at all......... we won't mention the Xmas Pudding and custard....:Cry::Cry:

chartrock

Forum Patriarch
Staff member
Sep 26, 2010
Gold Coast Hinterland
I'm getting too old for heaps of turkey,chicken and ham .................................. Its not good at all......... we won't mention the Xmas Pudding and custard....:Cry::Cry:
No turkey but love the ham and chook as well as pavlova and Christmas pudding. Now I’ll have to spend the next week eating leftovers. Ain’t that a shame.

Reactions: Bluey and Drover

Crusty181

Feb 7, 2010
Mentone, VIC
No turkey but love the ham and chook as well as pavlova and Christmas pudding. Now I’ll have to spend the next week eating leftovers. Ain’t that a shame.
Our two family branches both insist on behaviours and food types none of us do or consume at any other time of the year. The mere suggestion of simple christmas bbq evokes death stares