QLD Latest Covid19 Restrictions QUEENSLAND.

Bluey

Mar 31, 2014
victoria
The worlds gone mad covid free vic wow who would have thought i should buy a tatts ticket
With the people we have running the show here its only a matter of time till we implode again

Reactions: 1DayIll and Drover

Bluey

Mar 31, 2014
victoria
This is not likeable at all so many people around the world lost while this country argues about the jab people have lost there lives getting that the whole thing is basket case of sadness while China sits back dose nothing unnoticed what a fing joke
If our leaders ignore it .... it mite go away before any real decisions have to made
To start with stop the bloody planes hotels arnt working ok im finished

Reactions: mfexpanda and DRW

Drover

Nov 7, 2013
QLD
www.expandasdownunder.com
Mates in NT have reported the reason for Victoria not having any Lockdowns is that most of the population seems to be in the NT..................... We are doing pretty good compared to the rest of the world, I try to just read the official word not the newspapers headlines........... wandering around the big smoke today waiting for Jeep to get sorted, mate and I just did the phone check in thing and it was business as usual it seemed... just damn cold............

No QLD updates of anything great, see what happens tomorrow..............

mikerezny

Sep 11, 2016
Mount Waverley, VIC
We are doing pretty good compared to the rest of the world.
The issue with statistics is how they are interpreted.
30,000 people infected and 901 of them died. That is not pretty good.
Of those that died most were in one State, Victoria. So the % is much higher if you look at the Victorian numbers.
We have done woefully compared to NZ.

If any consideration is given to how well WE have done, then it is due to the fact we are an island with very few points of entry.
So, if we have done good, it has to be compared to other countries with similar geography.

If it is still WE have done good, it is due to a large % the population doing what makes common sense. Not due to government policy, experience, or expertise. Ruby Princess, Aged Care, Hotel quarantine, vaccinations are great examples of how things go belly up when idiots are elected and those idiots ensure their department are stacked at the top with the "correct" people, and any dissenters are sidelined.

I am not sure what an "official" version really means any more. There is so much political rubbish by politicians and there department hacks. If you want a god example of that go look at the statements made by the department hacks in the recent Victorian judicial inquiry into the hotel quarantine stuff ups.

The "official" versions can be just as much rubbish as the "reported" versions. Go look at the Nixon (Watergate) or more lately Trump and his lackies.

Just my two cents worth. Rant over!

take care
Mike

Last edited:

Crusty181

Feb 7, 2010
Mentone, VIC

Latest Covid19 Restrictions VICTORIA.​

none .... nothing to see here, move along

Anyone who needs expert Lockdown coaching from experienced hands down world champs, just yell out.
@Crusty181, you Vics have already done your penance, tough as it may have been!! If you are smart, you won't have to go through it again. Maybe it is now your turn to be the spectator and see how the rest of us handle what you had to put up with. Stay safe and keep your cool.
This has backfire on us. Theres no point being the only State with no Zombi'itis and not in lockdown because we cant go anywhere anyhow .... its the reverse, inverse double pike, lock-in which strongly resembles all our lockouts; a Claytons lockdown

Crusty181

Feb 7, 2010
Mentone, VIC
@Crusty181 I think it sort of like the big bang, Melbourne gets the lurgy, all the Victorians explode out of the state then as the drama in Melbourne starts to settle the ones that flee have started new clusters in other cities and so the cycle goes again till the next Hotel in Melbourne incubates some more
I dont know where or how you got a copy of the secret Vic Action Plan.

• Haha
Reactions: Drover

Drover

Nov 7, 2013
QLD
Well I still think we have done pretty good compared to what my friends in UK and USA have said about their predicament, friends in Melbourne and country Victoria though are pretty scathing and have serious thoughts of moving out of the place but the one thing in common is the regard for politicians but then some speak highly of their efforts, so like statistics the result is ever changing..............................

My meaning of Official version is the Declaration of Restrictions not the reporting of cases or other such things, I hold to the "If a Politicians Lips are Moving then they are telling Porkies"................ I don't watch the daily announcements from the idiots some other idiots voted in.....

Reactions: Crusty181

Drover

Nov 7, 2013
QLD
Lockdown Changes for SE QLD effective 1800 July2nd; No changes to interstate entry;
https://www.qld.gov.au/health/condi...health-directions/restrictions-impacted-areas

Lockdown for parts of Queensland (update as of 2JULY21 1200. )​

Lockdown restrictions for City of Brisbane and Moreton Bay region LGAs have been extended until 6pm Saturday 3 July.
Lockdown restrictions will end 6pm Friday 2 July for the following LGAs: City of Gold Coast, City of Ipswich, Lockyer Valley Regional Council, Logan City, Noosa Shire Council, Redland City, Scenic Rim Regional Council, Somerset Regional Council, Sunshine Coast Regional Council, Townsville City Council and Palm Island Aboriginal Shire. Face mask wearing and gathering restrictions will continue to apply in these areas.

Bluey

Mar 31, 2014
victoria
Im so relived we now after well over 12 months have a 4 point plan for covid about time some real decisions have been made its like a watch and act fire plan ..... well done to all involved in making this 4 stage plan ...... what happens if covid dosnt play by there plan rules .......do we go back to round table to make a 6 point plan .... we will cut the number of business flyers but take more return flyers so numbers will be nearly if not the same ..... mmmm i missed which number point this plan was mmmmm maybe no point but hay progress is being made listening to ABC today at our fearless leader making his no point to it plan i felt at ease knowing its all under control i was thinking they are like a train out of control waiting to crash somewhere but now i know its more like a space rocket hurtling into deep space carnt stop this just keeps going after we voat in dhead after dhead but at least they have our country and its people first in any decisions they make

Last edited:

Johnanbev

Jul 7, 2013
Sunbury VIC.
Im so relived we now after well over 12 months have a 4 point plan for covid about time some real decisions have been made its like a watch and act fire plan ..... well done to all involved in making this 4 stage plan ...... what happens if covid dosnt play by there plan rules .......do we go back to round table to make a 6 point plan .... we will cut the number of business flyers but take more return flyers so numbers will be nearly if not the same ..... mmmm i missed which number point this plan was mmmmm maybe no point but hay progress is being made listening to ABC today at our fearless leader making his no point to it plan i felt at ease knowing its all under control i was thinking they are like a train out of control waiting to crash somewhere but now i know its more like a space rocket hurtling into deep space carnt stop this just keeps going after we voat in dhead after dhead but at least they have our country and its people first in any decisions they make
Looks to me they have a plan to make a plan, nothing to see here, nothing positive here, just a plan to make a plan, all spin!

Boots in Action

Mar 13, 2017
Ferny Grove, Queensland
It’s all good, we have more active cases in Qld than last week when lockdown was called for yet lockdown has been lifted?
Nothing to see, unless you are into footy, in which case you can join together with 52000 people at Lang Park tomorrow
Yes true @rags , but fortunately all now known cases have been traced or are in quarantine......we hope. There is no way 52000 will be at the footy and all will be screened on entry and wear masks going into and out of the game. Well, that's the theory anyway!! We will see how we are going by the middle of next week. Me, I am not going to mingle with the "unknown potential cases"! Masks or no masks.

Reactions: mikerezny

Drover

Nov 7, 2013
QLD
Too wet and miserable here to mingle with anyone........ Footy, of course that why the lockdown finishes and has been relaxed, science has shown Covid doesn't like NRL.

• Haha
Reactions: DRW

rags

Yes true @rags , but fortunately all now known cases have been traced or are in quarantine......we hope. There is no way 52000 will be at the footy and all will be screened on entry and wear masks going into and out of the game. Well, that's the theory anyway!! We will see how we are going by the middle of next week. Me, I am not going to mingle with the "unknown potential cases"! Masks or no masks.
The only reason why there wont be 52000 at the football is that the Broncos are playing and they couldnt beat an egg these days and their supporters are now watching the AFL
i think it is ironic that the football can go ahead but a local show can’t go ahead in an open showground

Last edited:

Boots in Action

Mar 13, 2017
Ferny Grove, Queensland
The only reason why there wont be 52000 at the football is that the Broncos are playing and they couldnt beat an egg these days and their supporters are now watching the AFL
i think it is ironic that the football can go ahead but a local show can’t go ahead in an open showground
Oh so true again @rags! That reason is MONEY and it speaks ALL languages, especially in politics!

Drover

Nov 7, 2013
QLD
Just to refresh the memory............

QLD is closed to VIctoria, South Australia and a number of NSW Shires ..................... in addition QLDers from SEQLD are also told to stay away from most states .....

To enter QLD from anywhere you must have a border pass.