QLD Latest Covid19 Restrictions QUEENSLAND.

MDS69

Jul 6, 2014
Anyone see that goose of a QLD deputy Premier tear up the NSW invoice for quarantined Queenslanders on the news. Seemed proud of himself but me finks that won’t be the last we hear of this.

rags

So Qld now have 2 positive cases but concerns that one of the positive cases decided that it would be really smart to host a party with 25 friends after he got his test and was waiting for the test results.

As a result of the 1st case I decided that as I had been in the general region of the 1 st case including on the train with the great unwashed I would get tested yesterday. Probably a wise given I have also been in the general area of the second case. Now awaiting the test results and the grass has been cut.

• Sad
Reactions: Drover

Drover

Nov 7, 2013
QLD
www.expandasdownunder.com
Stupidity is more prevalent than the virus I think, hope the test comes back Neg, me I would then be packing up before it hits the fan............

Thankfully no major restrictions in QLD to date other masks in certain areas.

chartrock

Forum Patriarch
Staff member
Sep 26, 2010
Gold Coast Hinterland
The government has had to wipe egg of its collective face as it turns out the guy had 5 people for a party, not 25, and they are all flat mates. There is the possibility of another person but this is still being checked. All 5 are in quarantine. We will have to wait for the outcome and reactions.

Drover

Nov 7, 2013
QLD
These are the latest Lurgy Proclamations for QLD: 29MAR21 to (hopefully) 1700 01APR21.

Entry to Victoria is subject to if you have been in a QLD Zone, City of Brisbane, Logan City, City of Ipswich, Moreton Bay Region, Redland City and Gladstone;

Entry to SA is the same with restrictions on City of Brisbane, Logan City, City of Ipswich, Moreton Bay Region and Redland City;

Entry to NSW isn't restricted ..............
https://www.nsw.gov.au/covid-19/latest-news-and-updates#travellers-from-queensland

I expect more cases as Anna declaring a 3 day lockdown for those areas means those people not stocking up on a years supply of bum fodder for 3 days have packed up and escaped like a star burst across the state.........and won't announce where they are from, silly me, of course they will, as they will boast about it on faceache for all to see.

Might have to use this facemask Ive been carrying around for 12 mths.

Drover

Nov 7, 2013
QLD
As of 1200 Thursday 01 April, the suburbs in lockdown are free to move but Mask Wearing for all of QLD still applies until 15 April, masks must be carried when outside the home and worn indoors at places like shops etc.....

Drover

Nov 7, 2013
QLD
Is it starting again;

• From 1am AEST Wednesday 26 May – anyone arriving into Queensland who has been in the City of Whittlesea local government area on or since May 11 will go into hotel quarantine unless they have a valid exemption.
  • From 1am Thursday 27 May – everyone arriving from Victoria will be required to complete a border pass. Anyone of those arrivals who have been in the City of Whittlesea local government area on or since 11 May and are a non-resident will be turned away unless they have an exemption to enter the state. Queensland residents or those given an exemption to enter the state will go into hotel quarantine.
Official details: https://www.qld.gov.au/health/condi...ovid-19/current-status/urgent-covid-19-update

• Sad
Reactions: davemc

rags

New alerts Issued for both QLD and NSW after a couple escaped Victoria and travelled the Newell Hwy , stopping at Forbes, Dubbo, 3 days at Moree Gwydir caravan spa park, Goondiwindi, Toowoomba, Caloundra including the obligatory stop at Bunnings

Crusty181

Feb 7, 2010
Mentone, VIC
New alerts Issued for both QLD and NSW after a couple escaped Victoria and travelled the Newell Hwy , stopping at Forbes, Dubbo, 3 days at Moree Gwydir caravan spa park, Goondiwindi, Toowoomba, Caloundra including the obligatory stop at Bunnings
Latest news was they may have BS'ed about the route they took as well, maybe further inland to avoid major hwys and possible check points.

Those damn Mexicans simple cannot be trusted

Reactions: Boots in Action

Boots in Action

Mar 13, 2017
Ferny Grove, Queensland
Latest news was they may have BS'ed about the route they took as well, maybe further inland to avoid major hwys and possible check points.

Those damn Mexicans simple cannot be trusted
Yes @Crusty181 , yes once again it proves that nobody can be trusted to do the right thing - well most anyway. Latest is that BOTH of them have now been confirmed as having Covid. Sunshine Coast area in a bit of a panic at the moment. It only takes one to spread this Covid monster!!!

mikerezny

Sep 11, 2016
Mount Waverley, VIC
Yes, and once again the authorities, so quick to issue fines and berate the general public on minor breaches (travelling 6km out of our 5km zone , being out at 8:25pm after curfew at 8pm, an old lady sitting on a park bench in the sun when her stuffy apartment has no windows facing the sun) are once again making the same lame excuses for their behaviour and tell us that it is just an unfortunate incident and eventually will be praising them for getting tested. We live in stupid times governed and managed by stupid people. Or has the pandemic just highlighted what has always been the case?

Most selfish savvy people know they can float the law, run little chance of being caught, and even less chance of being fined, and almost no chance of ever going to jail or having a conviction recorded.

As stated by someone far wiser than me: Just do what you want and, if caught, plead ignorance, show remorse, and ask for forgiveness.

Not the way I was brought up and I am unlikely to change. Just disappointed that they are so many turds in the world.

take care
Mike