GDay rewards card and goodguys discounts

jazzeddie1234

May 19, 2016
Mandurah
Some of you may be members of the gday rewards thing - I think it replaced top parks. I discovered that members can sign up to the goodguys commercial site which is significantly cheaper (generally) than buying in the store or anywhere else. I've bought quite a lot of stuff from phones to stoves and saved a fair bit.

Warranty is handled by your local store so it is a bit of a hassle to coordinate if things go wrong (my recent experience with a faulty steam mop anyway) but otherwise you order online and collect from the warehouse that's usually behind the store

The other thing I use a fair bit is the 4c fuel discount - seeing I often forget the coles voucher.

Johnanbev

Jul 7, 2013
Sunbury VIC.
Some of you may be members of the gday rewards thing - I think it replaced top parks. I discovered that members can sign up to the goodguys commercial site which is significantly cheaper (generally) than buying in the store or anywhere else. I've bought quite a lot of stuff from phones to stoves and saved a fair bit.

Warranty is handled by your local store so it is a bit of a hassle to coordinate if things go wrong (my recent experience with a faulty steam mop anyway) but otherwise you order online and collect from the warehouse that's usually behind the store

The other thing I use a fair bit is the 4c fuel discount - seeing I often forget the coles voucher.
I use the Good Guys/G'Day Parks commercial discount also.
Our local Shell Station honours the Coles and the G'day Parks vouchers combined, i.e. 4+4 = 8 cents/litre off!
They may be doing the transaction incorrectly, however I haven't queeried it, just accepted that they know what they are doing.