Silverline Fusion player

mfexpanda

Apr 1, 2011
Brookfield, Vic
It seems my fusion MB AV700 is stuffed
Went to turn it on today and only the first screen comes on and won’t do anything .
Tried reset over and over and won’t turn off . Even turned all the power off to it did nothing
Pressing the off button only turns it off for a moment then it turns on and nothing works.
They don’t make them any more any suggestions on a replacement unit ?

jazzeddie1234

May 19, 2016
Mandurah
I replaced mine with a standard car one that was on sale. You do lose the nice inside/outside volume fader (becomes front(inside)/rear(outside)) but wiring is fairly simple. Look for one with a rear aux input if you use the unit when watching TV.

Also try cleaning the connector strip with meths and a cotton bud if your fusion has the drop down/removable front panel - it might fix it

Reactions: mfexpanda

mfexpanda

Apr 1, 2011
Brookfield, Vic
I replaced mine with a standard car one that was on sale. You do lose the nice inside/outside volume fader (becomes front(inside)/rear(outside)) but wiring is fairly simple. Look for one with a rear aux input if you use the unit when watching TV.

Also try cleaning the connector strip with meths and a cotton bud if your fusion has the drop down/removable front panel - it might fix it
thanks ill give it a go