Finally, a trip away

chartrock

Forum Patriarch
Staff member
Sep 26, 2010
Gold Coast Hinterland
We have booked and paid for a couple of parks to force us to go for a holiday, even though only just over a couple of weeks. Head off on Tuesday after Anzac day and go to Kenilworth for a couple of nights then on to Woodgate for a week (we have a “Covid credit” there) then on to Bjelke Peterson dam for a few nighits and finally Esk or Lake Dyer before home for medical appointments.
Looking forward to the first run in 9 months. Van checked and washed, car to be done in the next few days.

Drover

Nov 7, 2013
QLD
Bjelke is chockers with water I saw as we drove past other day....

chartrock

Forum Patriarch
Staff member
Sep 26, 2010
Gold Coast Hinterland
Hi Paul,
I went to Lake Dyer last week and the dam is just under 100%. They have the roped off swimming area. It looks good again being full of water and a great spot with the van..

Thanks for that, Chris. We stopped there for lunch a couple of weeks ago and it looked pretty full then So we thought we might stop on the way home.

Drover

Nov 7, 2013
QLD
Something I had to remind you about , thinking, thinking, thinking.................................................. all I can think about is something to do with "Nibble Nobby's" or was it something to do with that van at "Nanango" or "Kinagaroy" oh well, must be old timers kicking in again.....:calm::Cry: ....... hang on that rings a bell as well.................. :becky: .... :behindsofa: