ACT Alivio Tourist Park

Turtle

Banned
Jan 23, 2011
Bathurst, NSW
We have just spent our first night of a two night stay in Canberra and thought we had better share this park as first impressions are great.
We have an ensuite site at $47/night.
The park has a restaurant and dinner was well priced and high standard. I had a teriyaki chicken pizza and Suz had the lamb shanks.
We've booked a full buffet breakfast @ $16.50/ head so I'll let you know our verdict on that later.
Here's some pics and more to come later.
image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg
P.S. The Ranger is fantastic!!!
P.S.P.S. Don't even think about sleeping in!!!image.jpg

Last edited:

Griffo

Apr 15, 2014
Royalla, NSW
The Park has been there for years with many reincarnations last stayed probably 35 years ago. 31 drive thru sites, 4 with ES

Macca666

Jan 21, 2015
Echuca, Vic
I will be staying there this Easter, I grew up there and my inlaws still live in Canberra which is why we will be there. This will be my first stay in the caravan park as we always stay at the inlaws (it will be good not having to stay with the inlaws for a change LOL). I might have to hit the restaurant for one of our three nights.

Reactions: DRW

Smergen

Jun 8, 2014
Bacchus Marsh
Looks good @Turtle.. I particularly liked the way you made the first 3 photos almost "sepia toned" to fit in with the Ye Olden and backward feel that Canberra has...
:behindsofa:

Fabulous

Feb 26, 2013
Melbourne
We stayed over the weekend, we were pretty happy, drive through sites (next to mfexpanda) has some new facilities including a playground, half court basketball, tennis court and bagmitten court and toilets and showers had been updated, new BBQ area, very central location. Overall, pretty happy

Reactions: Macca666