AGM Battery price drop...........

Boots in Action

Mar 13, 2017
Ferny Grove, Queensland
Batteries I have been eyeing off are suddenly $199 and I'm broke always the case was over $500 for two of them ............. https://www.ebay.com.au/itm/400634846771?ssPageName=STRK:MEBIDX:IT&_trksid=p2060353.m1438.l2649
Hi @Drover , you won't get a better deal than that for a really good quality AGM battery. Surely you have something to hock at the loan sharks. What about your boat?? You won't be using it with the cost of fuel at the moment....or the Jeep/Big Mal combo either for that matter!!!!!

Drover

Nov 7, 2013
QLD
I thought along those lines, I mentioned it, how good a deal, it can't be missed, I got the look and some mention about thats the same line I used the other week for some gear that is in very short supply and won't see again till 2024 ............. that stuff all has to last till then as none anywhere hence I jumped in quick when found, batteries will have to wait now....... oh for a LOTTO win, at least the GELs aren't totally stuffed and are having an easy time of it this year probably till next year.............
A great deal though and really sorry I missed it........

Local diesel is 239.9 , we think they jumped from 224.9, then 229.9 over 3 days then at start of holidays 239.9, robbers.

• Sad
Reactions: Boots in Action

Boots in Action

Mar 13, 2017
Ferny Grove, Queensland
I thought along those lines, I mentioned it, how good a deal, it can't be missed, I got the look and some mention about thats the same line I used the other week for some gear that is in very short supply and won't see again till 2024 ............. that stuff all has to last till then as none anywhere hence I jumped in quick when found, batteries will have to wait now....... oh for a LOTTO win, at least the GELs aren't totally stuffed and are having an easy time of it this year probably till next year.............
A great deal though and really sorry I missed it........

Local diesel is 239.9 , we think they jumped from 224.9, then 229.9 over 3 days then at start of holidays 239.9, robbers.
Yeah, Yeah @Drover ,the cost of fuel is sky rocketing. Working on 16l/100kms, that works out at nearly $40.00 for every 100ms. You don't get far for your dollar. Is it possible for our tugs to run on the smell of an oily (diesel) rag???