Windsor Rapids bed end collapsing

achjimmy

Jan 24, 2011
Thought I d just post up this pick I took of a rapid at Christmas. I have no issues with Rapids other than every rapid owner telling me how much better than an Expanda they are! Now I know they have some good features but I don't like the size of the beds or the cabinetry inside or the cold gal chassis or the price. But a lot that I have seen camping have bent bed ends. When you mention this on a forum you get told "never seen that?" So here is a photo of the one and only rapid in the park at Xmas.

image.jpg

Bushman

Forum Moderator
Staff member
Nov 9, 2010
Wollondilly Shire NSW
HHHMMMM maybe got carried away with a round of bedroom Olympics:D

Cant say I've seem or heard of any bending, the one thing we didn't like about the Rapid when we first looked at them was the lack of boot type storage, the shower model didn't have easy access, not to mention their so called off road model was almost 8k more than touring model :o, do think the bed setup is far better though.

PeterV

Mar 25, 2015
Turramurra, NSW
We spent a fair bit of time looking at the Rapid before going with the Expanda. For the life of me, I couldn't see where the supposed better quality was. I also thought the decor was pretty dated. Now about the extra $10k they charge.......

Reactions: mfexpanda

bigcol

Nov 22, 2012
Swan Valley Perth
we looked at the Rapid's once before (I have a mate who builds them and was recommended to...........)

didnt like the kitchen
didnt like the weight
didnt like the price

come to think about it, I've not seen my mate since I told them that either..........

Reactions: PeterV