Just Browsing went to jayco factory the other day

Mick

Mar 15, 2014
Victoria
went down to the Jayco factory the other day to get some parts to fix up the expanda the other day and ran in to the man him self Jerry and asked him why its not possable to make the Journey 16.52-3/16.52-3 OB on the larger frame like they did with the expandas and give them a tunnel boot and also swapping the kitchen and l shape lounge to the oposite sides this would remove the need for the 100mm bed block extenda and also giving the L shape lounge a bit longer and making it a bit bigger as a bed if needed and leaving the fride were it is.
He asked why and I told him I was not the olny one who liked this layout as others also talked about this at the last caravan show,Jerry said he liked the idear and would pass it on the the design team I guess he was just being polite but time will tell.
so if any Jayco design team menber is reading this I would buy this van.

bigcol

Nov 22, 2012
Swan Valley Perth
I was waiting for the punch line

then I realise it wasn't a Joke, my bad @Mick

I would seriously hope that someone was listening, did you give EDU a plug to Gerry while you were talking?

Crusty181

Feb 7, 2010
Mentone, VIC
went down to the Jayco factory the other day to get some parts to fix up the expanda the other day and ran in to the man him self Jerry and asked him why its not possable to make the Journey 16.52-3/16.52-3 OB on the larger frame like they did with the expandas and give them a tunnel boot and also swapping the kitchen and l shape lounge to the oposite sides this would remove the need for the 100mm bed block extenda and also giving the L shape lounge a bit longer and making it a bit bigger as a bed if needed and leaving the fride were it is.
He asked why and I told him I was not the olny one who liked this layout as others also talked about this at the last caravan show,Jerry said he liked the idear and would pass it on the the design team I guess he was just being polite but time will tell.
so if any Jayco design team menber is reading this I would buy this van.
Wow, Gerry in the parts dept ... last time I was in there they didnt sell helicopter parts ?

Reactions: Bellbirdweb