We just traded in our Expanda, bought a Ford Ranger and a Silverline.

ruandleigh

Jul 12, 2012
Bittern Victoria
Oh Beaufort looks nice....Its time for us to now look at different areas to explore, and get out the comfort zone..A full height van is going to be so different to our expanda...regards Leigh

Crusty181

Feb 7, 2010
Mentone, VIC
Hey guys, I would love to do a two van mexican wave and I also would need to borrow that rope off mfexpanda..Wow that van @nut17 is huge..I was freaking about the size of ours...
Crusty181 3 weeks is going to be forever..
Whats happening at Beaufort?
We thought for our shakedown we might go to Maidens inn at Moama near Echuca, or RACV Cobram Resort?
Maidens Inn looks like a great spot. Good run on reasonable roads to get into the groove

Crusty181

Feb 7, 2010
Mentone, VIC

17triton

Feb 24, 2013
Ballarat
Hi Guys, I just checked Andrews roster (Metro. Fire Brigade) and he is working nights on those dates, so sorry but its a no can do from us...
Keep an eye on the group meets section on the home page, there will be more opportunities for you to meet some members down the track.

Reactions: ruandleigh

Crusty181

Feb 7, 2010
Mentone, VIC
Maidens Inn is great, beside the river and two pools it was 2 caravan parks that they blended together.
Crusty181 I would let you come in past the rope but I would have the egg timer on....
Wonderful. 2 eggs, 3min and 2 pieces of toast cut into soldiers. Do you have Foxtel and a diesel heater; i like to be comfortable. :)

ruandleigh

Jul 12, 2012
Bittern Victoria
Good Evening everyone, Thanx 17triton I will keep an eye on that,its sounds like you have a great time...Crusty181 sadly we dont have foxtel in the 'van or a diesel heater and the egg timer was to limit the time in the 'van looks like Ill do the roped off option as well, you can eat your boiled under the awning....hehe...regards Leigh