we got "the" phone call early.

mfexpanda

Apr 1, 2011
Brookfield, Vic
Yep
Our new expander got delivered to our dealer and it wasn't surpose to get here till the end of the month:D They told us end of june first week of july. So off next friday to pick it up !.

Now after reading some other posts its a 16-49-1 OB with and external shower etc so will it get a jerry can holder or 2 gas bottles or neither ?

Should it get 2 gas bottles because of the hotwater ?

mfexpander

Moto Moto

Forum Moderator
Staff member
Mar 15, 2011
The Gong
Nice work, mine was due late May, now coming late June:mad:

You are very lucky.

Can't help with the jerry can holder question.

Moto Moto

Forum Moderator
Staff member
Mar 15, 2011
The Gong
Hi,we also got the call as well today!pick up the 14.4-4 ordered at Melbourne show next friday.hope it all goes well.hang in there moto moto !

Lots of photos please Gav.......to help me through the extra week of waiting..............

Matty4

Mar 18, 2011
Wandin North, Vic
From memory, if you have the external shower it will come with 2 gas bottles which will then preclude the fitting of a jerry can holder on the A frame. There just isn't room. I tried to get both on my 17.52-2 outback and there was no way it would fit.
Having said that, my mate who recently sold his 17.56-2 had a chequerplate box to store a genny built to fit in between the 2 bottles and he then attached a jerry can holder (mina actually, I took it off my van and sold it to him for a slab...hehe) to the front of his genny box.

Sorry... no pics though.