Just Browsing Warranty repairs Brisbane

Rusty02

Aug 16, 2015
Brisbane
Hi, does anyone know of Jayco approved warranty agents in Brisbane other than Camperland? It would also be good to hear if you have had any experience with them good or bad.
Thanks.

Reactions: FiveInAVan

Dobbie

Jun 18, 2014
Depends which side of the river you're located.

We're north and use BandB Brendale. Graeme can be a bit grumpy at times but he knows his stuff and has always looked after us.

Jamcor

Feb 29, 2016
Qld
Hey rusty02 just had warranty work at camperland no issues at all with there work

Dobbie

Jun 18, 2014
Hey rusty02 just had warranty work at camperland no issues at all with there work

We haven't had any issues with Camperland either but it's a fair distance from us and BandB is much closer ...and easier than fighting the gateway traffic with the van in tow. (They suggested we use Brendale so we agreed)

Anything for an easier life.

Bmhdg76

Oct 6, 2012
North Lakes, Qld.
Can also use all terrain rv repaid at Bribie Island.
http://www.allterrainrvrepairs.com.au/
Not affiliated but had some work done by them.

I took our Panda to B & B and was happy with the work they did for us (warranty) but was not happy with their service.

Before going in I had emailed the list to them and when I got there was told that most of them had no idea how to use the computer and asked me what needed to be done again. As I didn't have the list missed a few items!

Is small thing, but service is everything. As said though - could not fault what they did for us. Whereas every bit of communication was excellent with All Terrain and they showed us what was done and done in the time frame expected.

BJ.

Reactions: mfexpanda

FiveInAVan

Sep 17, 2015
Brisbane, QLD
We picked up our van today and got told there is an 8 week wait at Camperland for services. Did you buy your van from there? Try calling the sales guy they can sometimes get you squeezed in earlier if it's urgent. Can't help you on another warranty agent sorry.