Victorian Police Caravan Blitz

Tonykarter15

Jan 23, 2015
Central Coast
During the weigh in, what feedback did they give in relation to individual weights. Say you were under on the GCM and car weights but slightly higher on the axle weight?

Did they indicate what tolerance would exist with the weights as well?

Crusty181

Feb 7, 2010
Mentone, VIC
During the weigh in, what feedback did they give in relation to individual weights. Say you were under on the GCM and car weights but slightly higher on the axle weight?

Discretion is a "side of the road" decision after weighing up personal quota and driver attitude. Any organised weigh in advice would be straight down the company and legislative line

Reactions: bigcol

chartrock

Forum Patriarch
Staff member
Sep 26, 2010
Gold Coast Hinterland

There was no discussion on tolerance, either everything was under or over but it was only like a "dummy run" to give me an idea of my current weights and allow me to plan my loading.

Reactions: Drover and bigcol

Crusty181

Feb 7, 2010
Mentone, VIC
Which shows that many people don't have a clue and probably never will. I'm staying away from it.
kickingandscreamingfuller.jpg

Reactions: bigcol and Drover

Dobbie

Jun 18, 2014
Which shows that many people don't have a clue and probably never will. I'm staying away from it.

Me too....staying away from it, that is.

I've come to the conclusion that not only most don't have a clue, they couldn't care less.

If they can load it on, it gets loaded...if they can't they get a bigger van so they can load it.

There are multiple idiots out there....and there's no excuse for it.

Reactions: bigcol