14' Series Upgrades

Ted farkas

Oct 5, 2014
Hi,

Have a 2014 bunk expanda which we did a 4 month half lap with kids last year. Now trying to retrofit bits that we realised we need (don't skimp on accessories when ordering - moan).

I'm adding a second water tank, can someone tell me where the second one is fitted (my one is about 500 in front on main axle.

I am trying to get the second in the second row back but theres a gas line and its only 400 wide (can't find a tank thinner than that, although my front one is about 390.

There's room further back but don't like the idea of 80 kegs too far back although we carried 3 bikes with no drama hanging further back of the fiama.

I'm tryng to get more use out of the shower external rear shower pressure is poor, has anyone upgrade the pump or found a longer hose.

Any ideas or tips from someone whose done would be appreciated.

Gearing up for the big red bash. Reno where are you.....

regards
Ted

MDS69

Jul 6, 2014
image.jpeg
image.jpeg

Here is a photo of our 2014 14.44-4. The second tank is in the last bay with the C profile channel.

Reactions: Marv_mart

JT76

Jan 24, 2016
Central Coast
has anyone upgrade the pump or found a longer hose.

Our van didn't come with a pump so I fitted a shurflow 4009 and have been happy with it. Cost was around $110 I think, some places were more like $150 but shop around. We have ran our outdoor shower off it to test and was good but as we only have a single tank we wouldn't last long running from the tank water.

Reactions: Drover

Ted farkas

Oct 5, 2014
Our van didn't come with a pump so I fitted a shurflow 4009 and have been happy with it. Cost was around $110 I think, some places were more like $150 but shop around. We have ran our outdoor shower off it to test and was good but as we only have a single tank we wouldn't last long running from the tank water.
thanks mate ill have a look at the pump capacity.