NSW Tuena Creek camp ground

achjimmy

Jan 24, 2011
Yeah me too. Used to camp at tuena as a kid great place ! Being able to stop of here would be great?

Reactions: Bushman

Drover

Nov 7, 2013
QLD
WiKi Camps says $10 for power and coin operated hot water for shower, shop open but pub closed.

Reactions: Bushman

achjimmy

Jan 24, 2011
Do the weekend mate. You won't not like it? That whole region is gods country as you well know? Try the caves there too? the road in and out is good for a bit of excitement when towing anything decent :p

Reactions: bigcol and Drover

achjimmy

Jan 24, 2011
Mate that had to be a while cause it's all sealed now and fairly ordinarily sealed too!

I remember when I blew through! It was almost 4 years to the day. I was returning from meeting @spiderpig and handing over the Pajero too him

Bushman

Forum Moderator
Staff member
Nov 9, 2010
Wollondilly Shire NSW
Mate that had to be a while cause it's all sealed now and fairly ordinarily sealed too!

It certainly was a while ago, pre van days as the kids were only young I had the Pathie back then
We were traveling back from Dubbo overnight in Bathurst and decided I didn't want to drive over the mountains, so home via Abercrombie and Crookwell
Got a great pic of the kids at the Wind Turbine viewing area, looks like they were holding the turbine on its tower.

Reactions: achjimmy