trips in the planning

Bluey

Mar 31, 2014
victoria
From Holbrook you'll be better going on the M7 then M2 will take you straight past Lane Cove. Will avoid going through the city in peak hour
Yea but it will be sunday arvo so see how we go dont tealy care which way but im not going in harbor tunnel but will look at your way thanks

Dobbie

Jun 18, 2014
I hate Sydney traffic at the best of times and hate to think of it over the Christmas period.

@Bluey I hope you've got loads of patience....at least a hell of a lot more than me.

There's limited surf and fishing at Lane Cove isn't there?

Whatever, just enjoy the time away.

Bluey

Mar 31, 2014
victoria
Last time at sydney had no dramas at all with traffic got there 2nd jan went to zoo ... homebush.... doctors for kids .... watsons beach no probs at all hope same this time and comming from melb im used to it

Dobbie

Jun 18, 2014
Where was your cabin?

or should I say 'hammock'?

My Dad was navy as well so I've had to clamber over any visiting vessels sine I was a kid.

That's a nice photo of the turn.

Bluey

Mar 31, 2014
victoria
Ok @Drover and @Bellbirdweb i dont know my m7s from my m5s or evan m and ms but i know where im going evan im melb dont know many names of roads or what m they are but i know here very well indeed .... Adelaide i know pretty good sydney im not too bad so im going the hume the across too the airport under that runway if you arange a 747 to traveling across at the time would be very helpfull thanks then up to the mmmmmm how is is it spelt cahill express way ???? With great views of bridge and circular quay very short though then round the sandstone cut out swing around onto the bridge just have to make sure i dont get funneled into tunnel then in morning head north on Newcastle road stop at port Stephens done and @crackacoldie 17th hollbrook 18th lane cove Soldiers point 19th till the 22nd coffs 22nd till the 6th then 2 weeks to get home inland road

Bellbirdweb

Jan 24, 2014
Sydney
Ok @Drover and @Bellbirdweb i dont know my m7s from my m5s or evan m and ms but i know where im going evan im melb dont know many names of roads or what m they are but i know here very well indeed .... Adelaide i know pretty good sydney im not too bad so im going the hume the across too the airport under that runway if you arange a 747 to traveling across at the time would be very helpfull thanks then up to the mmmmmm how is is it spelt cahill express way ???? With great views of bridge and circular quay very short though then round the sandstone cut out swing around onto the bridge just have to make sure i dont get funneled into tunnel then in morning head north on Newcastle road stop at port Stephens done and @crackacoldie 17th hollbrook 18th lane cove Soldiers point 19th till the 22nd coffs 22nd till the 6th then 2 weeks to get home inland road
Sounds like you have the scenic route all sorted @Bluey

Should be ok on the Sunday

Bluey

Mar 31, 2014
victoria
Ok my easter trip has taken a turn but still going
Your 4x4 tv arnt going they have had a blew with the station ......... for me the place and the fact they where holding an event which ive seen on your 4x4 tv wanted me to go he Simon Christy was a bit of draw card ....... many people now will be very disapointed there not going as am i .........
Its still a 4x4 event held by ARB and other sponsors which i welcome any free stuff
Filming to be done by Whats Up Downunder and a bloke called Macca
So i hope its as good as your 4x4 tv used to do it it will be an interesting few days ........now if @expanda had sent me the stickers he promised me after can i say bloody good poetry for the foram i could have put one on the car and if you see that show well youd see me probably getting boged anyway its getting close the Mundi Mundi plain outback of Silverton here i come through the dust with van in tow you never never know if you never never go giddy up