trips in the planning

Bluey

Mar 31, 2014
victoria
Has any one stayed at any parks around Lake Macquarrie if you spell it like that thinking of a extra weeks stay on way home ... the lake would suit my boat very nicely ..... lots of parks around it

Bluey

Mar 31, 2014
victoria
Wangi Wangi, Belmont Pines and Swansea Gardens are all great parks
We chose belmont pines a lake side site there for 5 nights on way home should be good with the inflatable and we never have had a good look around there hope the weather is on our side i hear it gets blown out being on the lake we wont be going home via dubbo like we allways do will catch up with brother another time

Tone

Nov 27, 2014
Warrnambool
Our next trip we are in the planning for is up to Birdsville - Lawn Hill - Cape York may be Old Tele Track or some of it. Traveling with friends from Warrnambool aswell. We just picked up a new camper trailer yesterday to do the trip not taking Expanda this trip.

Attachments

Bluey

Mar 31, 2014
victoria
Labour day comming up dont know about other states but here a long weekend march 10....11... 12th labour day rdo 13th so booked in today at Long Jetty van park Port Welshpool should be good close to Wilson's Prom do a day trip to there and another day looking around the place few little coastle towns to check out never stayed out that way before

Bluey

Mar 31, 2014
victoria
Also booked today 7.nights at Ocean beach Umina NMRA 5th till the 12th of Jan after forster we get there the 22nd dec after being told by other campers you will never get a site here over christmas and new year well we have so in your face other trenched in campers who think they own the place im in a good site too
Mite finnish off with a few nights at NMRA Narrabean again not a bad spot before we leave Sydney hope to catch up with @warren cook this time after 2 years at coffs will be good not driving so far
So my christmas is all sorted my year will be better to cope with knowing i have this to look forward to i love forster

Crusty181

Feb 7, 2010
Mentone, VIC
Our next trip we are in the planning for is up to Birdsville - Lawn Hill - Cape York may be Old Tele Track or some of it. Traveling with friends from Warrnambool aswell. We just picked up a new camper trailer yesterday to do the trip not taking Expanda this trip.
I like those Black Series units, very nice looking and very reasonably priced. Im considering buying one for my son and his family .... we may also get out in it