Electrical Tow pro elite - no led lights

Travandlyn

Apr 11, 2018
Gympie
Hi all. Haven’t got van yet but have had the tow pro elite installed. When I picked up car from installation I had led lights on (the button/knob) and assumed it was doing the direction learning thing. Since then I have no led lights.... should I be worried something is wrong? I know I’m not connected to trailer/van but shouldn’t I always see some light connected to van or not? I can’t check because I don’t pick up the van for another two days. Any ideas? Thanks.

Axl

Dec 23, 2014
Brisbane/Bayside
I had one installed last week and I don't have any lights as well. I haven't hooked up to the van as yet so it can calibrate but from what I understand you wont see any lights until hooked up, you need to complete the circuit for the unit to start working.

Reactions: Travandlyn

Travandlyn

Apr 11, 2018
Gympie
I had one installed last week and I don't have any lights as well. I haven't hooked up to the van as yet so it can calibrate but from what I understand you wont see any lights until hooked up, you need to complete the circuit for the unit to start working.
Thanks all. Can confirm u need to be hooked up to get dazzled by the leds!...cheers

Reactions: Bellbirdweb

willobee

Apr 8, 2015
Perth
Yes I have one of these and can confirm it needs to be connected up to see any lights.
I find mine great and now that I have learned to use it find I do actually adjust it on the run