Now....where were we?

It's not like us to digress......

:focus:

:flypig::flypig::flypig::flypig:

Reactions: dagree

Tucker

May 4, 2016
Geelong, Victoria
A diveder curtin I made I little while ago just hadn't taken photos of it a bit creased from being folded up but works a treat seperating is from the kids when there asleep

Attachments

• IMG_6901.JPG
    IMG_6901.JPG
    955 KB · Views: 401
Reactions: Delano and bigcol

Brad77

Feb 9, 2016
Sydney
A diveder curtin I made I little while ago just hadn't taken photos of it a bit creased from being folded up but works a treat seperating is from the kids when there asleep
Exactly what we are going to make uo for our 18.58-2. Did you order the material and tracks from Jayco?

Scrounger

Oct 7, 2016
Shoalhaven
You can just remove the toilet curtain and use it, its perfect for the job and the back of the van becomes one Big room, a one meter length of curtain track from Jayco screwed to roof between bunks and back of dinette ( try to just angle the track so its to the back side of the stove wall I then bunch it on the dinette side), unscrew the Velcro tab of material holding the curtain in place on the shower cupboard and re fit it to the back of the dinette.
I did this a month ago and have been out for the last couple of week's and it has changed the van heaps to our great delight, only the two of us so no kids to worry about, when we need the bathroom we have a very private and large space just slide the bedroom curtain ( back bed) and the " new centre one" you can do your business, shower, dress all in comfort and privacy.

Reactions: Delano and bigcol

Tucker

May 4, 2016
Geelong, Victoria
Haha nice.......might have to get you to sweet talk my dealer!!
It makes it so easy if weather don't be rude kids asleep we can have lights on, tv on or have a chat and not worry about waking them up and by using the same material Jayco use it looks factory but not so much my sowing skills

Reactions: Brad77

Scrounger

Oct 7, 2016
Shoalhaven
P1040702.JPG P1040703.JPG P1040704.JPG P1040705.JPG P1040706.JPG P1040707.JPG I did not angle the curtain track as I previously suggested it runs parallel to the roof seam, you then need to tuck the curtain behind the stove panel to protect from heat etc.
It's probably a case of I could have angled the track.

Last edited:

Tucker

May 4, 2016
Geelong, Victoria
View attachment 46859 View attachment 46860 View attachment 46861 View attachment 46862 View attachment 46863 View attachment 46864 I did not angle the curtain track as I previously suggested it runs parallel to the roof seam, you then need to tuck the curtain behind the stove panel to protect from heat etc.
It's probably a case of I could have angled the track.

I didn't want to put it on an angle as it didn't look right I cut mite to go past and clear the stove yours looks great too

Reactions: bigcol

Tucker

May 4, 2016
Geelong, Victoria
Hi all its been a while since I have posted anything but today I put on the new do35 hitch on our expanda and now have to wait till next Friday when we are heading up to moama for 2 weeks till wecan see how it tows 1if any different so can't wait

davemc

Oct 29, 2013
Viewbank, Victoria
www.expandasdownunder.com
Thanks Dave it looks like some good gear also why won't it fit does the cross brace behind the hitch get in the way
my cross bar is closer for some reason 10.5 cm from last bold to bar :( .. I have to take off like 4 or more gears to make it fit.
Got a couple of other options although not sure how legal a spacer is anymore I also rather not change the handbrake setup.

They are a nice piece of gear I heard no problems at all with them. Still upset I cannot get it to fit