The annexe/awning

May 12, 2013
Port Hedland
Bob, that awning is the same as what goes on a car. I actually have a second one that is to go on my 4Wd. I needed to get some extra bit.
But this one on the side of my van, well, what can I say. The difference in set up and pack up between this and the bag awning is just huge!

Yeah we have the same on our cruiser. They are a sinch to put up.

Rob.

Swift64

May 7, 2013
Ballarat
BigCol and Stan53 I see your bag bedflys are both different, are they both Jayco ordered? I've ordered my Swift with the 3sided bag bed flys and am just wondering whether it will come with the pole across the fabric or a 3rd pole leg.

Stan53

May 27, 2012
Melbourne, Victoria
I don't know how your will come. Yes, mine is a genuine Jayco bag fly and has 3 poles.
I also made the mistake of buying the genuine Jayco bag annexe/awning. It was part of the deal I got. There was a hint from the salesman that there was a better design. However I was doing my usual male trick: not listening.

bigcol

Nov 22, 2012
Swan Valley Perth
mine was on ours when I brought it off a mate - it was made by Wilford Plastic's
Jayco here in Perth usually forward everyone on to them for any extras like that I was told.

Swift64

May 7, 2013
Ballarat
Thanks for the replies guess I will just have to be patient, although if it has the 3 poles I think I will try a spreader pole between the two outside poles.

Reactions: Stan53

cruza driver

Hercules
Staff member
Nov 9, 2010
Mighty Victoria
On or OB Hawk we had the 3 poles and found if you put the outside guy ropes on a 45 degree angle to the camper it should stay tought. Then its one less thing to set up too :thumb:

Unless its covered with hail :smow:
021.jpg