Technological challenges

Bluey

Mar 31, 2014
Australia
Welcome back we did miss you i think didnt know you where missing but its great your back hows that new van going

Reactions: bigcol

Dobbie

Jun 18, 2014
Thanks @Bluey .

It's just about to go in for its second service, having done two longish trips...one of seven weeks and the last was two months.

About 12000kms so far and it's only just six months old!

That will change to couch potato camping soon....less travel, more time in each place so we can try to catch an elusive fish.

But it's going really well....love the layout, love it's robustness, it's comfortable and very easy to live in and tow. A bit if a step up from the 16.49.3 but that's progress.

How's your fishing lately?

Drover

Nov 7, 2013
QLD
I'm starting too think it wasn't long enough, my inbox is cluttered again..................lol,lol.

Reactions: bigcol

Bellbirdweb

Jan 24, 2014
Sydney
I've been excommunicated for the last few days but, obviously, am now back.

Interesting ...some email glitch...but if @Drover hadn't been able to contact @chartrock directly, I'd still be in limbo. I couldn't work out how to contact for support.

So ...thanks @Drover and @chartrock.

just another of my technological challenges!
I had a similar issue with the forum telling me my email wasn't working.

I changed it to another email, and I was back.

Sounds like some gremlins somewhere

Reactions: Drover and bigcol

Dobbie

Jun 18, 2014
Ah well......I'm sure I'll find many more technological challenges in the days to come....and I'll be on topic!

Today's challenge......why do I get so much junk email and Telstra techies can't fix it for me?

Reactions: Drover and bigcol

Drover

Nov 7, 2013
QLD
Because your full of it.......................:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D.........:applouse::applouse::applouse::applouse::attention:

Oh and @Bluey no need to mention your boat or flamin fish, this place is about caravans not making others envious of your good fortune in aquiring a boat while others are deprived of having a large flotation device to collect aquatic animals to feast on...............at least until I get one that is...