Votes: 40 76.9%
  • Sticker Option 3

Votes: 4 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Tone

Nov 27, 2014
Warrnambool
*Try posting a bit more so your post isn't boring* with email no stickers.

Last edited:

bigcol

Nov 22, 2012
Swan Valley Perth
not having a go at ANYONE

poor old @expanda , has to try and troll through the web site and Bank account, to try and match payments to people, in his own time (while obviously balancing a life and family)

when ever I have brought something from someone off a Forum (ANY forum) I usually PM (Private Message) them to let them know I have transferred money into their account - how much, date, and a transaction n# from my Bank - so they can verify and record I have paid

it makes it SOO easy to match orders to payments, and makes it quicker as well

Tone

Nov 27, 2014
Warrnambool
Took me a while to find it when I ordered. Needs a link somewhere.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    65.7 KB · Views: 375
Reactions: Daniel Peterson

relgate

Superstar
Staff member
Feb 2, 2012
Sydney, NSW
Maybe a silly question but who do i contact refering recieving my sticker order? Im guessing @expanda is the page owner but how do i send a private message?
Hi @Daniel Peterson . Quickest way is to click on @expanda and then click 'start a conversation ' . That is how you do a PM.
I'm sure he has it under control but please be aware that he runs the site in a volunteer basis and has been away a lot with work lately. Doesn't hurt, though, to make sure the payment has been recieved etc. Good luck. You can PM me if you have any other dramas.

Reactions: Daniel Peterson
Apr 6, 2015
mt barker sa
Hi @Daniel Peterson . Quickest way is to click on @expanda and then click 'start a conversation ' . That is how you do a PM.
I'm sure he has it under control but please be aware that he runs the site in a volunteer basis and has been away a lot with work lately. Doesn't hurt, though, to make sure the payment has been recieved etc. Good luck. You can PM me if you have any other dramas.

Hey Relgate, not sure if yiu can help a fellow expanda lover out? I believe ive sent a message to @expanda but not sure how i can confirm. Been about 6 weeks since i paid for 3 stickers and no word.
Not sure howlong i should be waiting

expanda

Site Founder
Staff member
Dec 22, 2009
Western, Sydney....
www.expandasdownunder.com
Hey Relgate, not sure if yiu can help a fellow expanda lover out? I believe ive sent a message to @expanda but not sure how i can confirm. Been about 6 weeks since i paid for 3 stickers and no word.
Not sure howlong i should be waiting

Yep that is I stickers will be in the mail tomorrow.